Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-WoW account

Discussion on Molten-WoW account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten-WoW account

Selling molten wow account,It has both cata and wotlk characters that are very geared and one that has over 25 titles and tons of achievements (including heroic icc 25 ones)
The following levels and classes:
Lvl 80 rogue
lvl 80 mage
lvl 80 warrior x2
lvl 80 shaman
lvl 85 priest,hunter,warrior,dk,shaman

For more info PM me it's a premium account also.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS OR TT MOLTEN WOW ACCOUNT
02/21/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i want to sell my Molten WoW account or trade it for Shaiya haven items.I have a donating blood elf priest 6.5 k GS 5.5 k GS dudu 5 k GS hunter and a lvl 80 pala /w me for more info and SS's ty
Molten WOW Account
10/04/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Beinhaltet: Ragnaros (Wotlk Server) 80 Undead Warrior (S7 Equip,DBW,S8 Elite Axt) 80 Human Death Knight (Glorenzelg HC,DBW,Mix Equip) ca. 200k Gold auf beiden Charaktern (zusammen) Neltharion (Cata Server)
[Selling] Molten WTS Molten WoWAccount Rogue/War (Shadowmourne)
09/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! As I'm starting my new school I'm selling my account. There are 4 characters on this account, Rogue, Warrior and 2 Paladins. Below I'm posting Information about them. Rogue: 4/5 Wrathful. Chest is not wrathful, it's Ikfirus Sack of Wounder 25 Heroic. Off-Parts are all Wrathful, and ofcourse it has Ashen Verdict Exalted ring. Weapons are Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies (Lich King 25 Heroic) and Heartpierce (Lady Deathwhisper 25 Heroic)
[Trading] League of Legends account (eune / gold 3 division) for Molten wow account cata
06/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Trading LoL account (division gold 3) - 6 skins - 40 champs for Molten wow (cata) account prefer shaman enchantment or other class , I accept all but prefer this add me on skype : aleksa.karadzic
WTS Molten WoW account
02/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Greetings Elite PVPers! Im quiting wow...for good...started a cs server and playing lol...so anyway...I intend to sell my account! The price... Im not really sure..just post some offers! I only accept paypal! The account is NORMAL! Ok..now for some info: Main character: BM Hunter 6kgs with pvp professions (skining and alchemy....I found the buffs best for pvp)...here's screen: http://cs-pork.ro/imagehost/images/c6j5rmjuazpln0 creqbe.png