Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eternion WoW

Discussion on Eternion WoW within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Eternion WoW

Selling all the files needed to remake the Eternion wow private server. Willing to negotiate price. Me and friend got them back in the day and are selling now. Please pm me if u have any questions.
Old 03/29/2014, 21:01   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'm interested hit me up on skype and in the pms

Similar Threads Similar Threads
exploit group on eternion-wow
04/08/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
hello, i've been playing eternion-wow since 3.0.9 and i've been searching for exploits since i started there (yes i found alot of them and i keep finding exploits in cata) now i'm making a group to find bugs together and share them in the guild (so they stay in the group so they won't be fixed quick). if you want to join the group PM me here and we will talk about how to join have a good day
[VK]VIP Level 4 Account auf Eternion WoW
03/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Community, ich verkaufe einen VIP level 4 account auf Eternion WoW weibliche Kriegerin schmieden und Bergbau auf Max. für 25 euro psc und natürlich mit MM einfach per skype oder pn melden Mit Freundlichen Grüßen .Cookie
Wow eternion working for 4.0 to 4.2
01/23/2012 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Wow eternion working for 4.0 to 4.2
[WTS] Eternion-WoW Account
02/25/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 13 Replies
I have 1 of every class. VIP. All chars (except 2-3) have 40k+ HP. They are all more then decently geared. My main geared character is a paladin. Under that main Paladin is a Rogue that has more then half of Heroism. I am posting my Paladin's gear below along with Stats. Alliance - 80 - Draenie - Paladin. -Full Heroism -One Sunset -10@ Warglaive (mainhand) -10@ Moon Blade of Shadowsong (or w/e name is) -@@@Destiny of eternity ($80 donation item. 400 haste with stats.) -10@ Wild Shirt...