Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/T my account warsong feenix

Discussion on WTS/T my account warsong feenix within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS/T my account warsong feenix

WTS or Trade all my accounts 3 account

1st account pre raid gear warrior any guild will accept you!
have binding for t2.5 sholders just need rep

2nd account 2 warriors/t2 prist/t1 druid with t2 head/and rogue r7 nothing special just good pvp gear

3rd account epic mage with some t2 parts and t3/ full epic paladin with healing gear some t2 also have DPS gear/ and rogue full epic

add me on skype: rateones1.0

THAT A PRIVAT SERVER NOT OFFICIAL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Feenix warsong account
08/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm looking to buy an account on Feenix Warsong server. I'm only interested in fury warriors and i'm paying well according to the gear and alliance only. Tanking gear is also welcome. Add me on skype: joel-d93
[Buying] FEENIX 1.12 WARSONG ACCOUNT
06/18/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
looking for a priest, warlock, warrior, or rogue must be alliance msg me on skype: yozobroly420
[Buying] WTB Wow Feenix Warsong account !
06/15/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i'm looking for a Feenix warsong account. Send me a private message with skype name :)
WTB Feenix warsong account
02/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, im looking for a char on the server warsong pref horde side! I want gear that is tier 2 and better only, a good feral druid (t2.5+) is a big plus! Willing to pay good amount of money if the sellers seems serious enuff and is a verified paypal user! Add my skype : mike.maccallum3 BUMP , paying good amount of money for a horde feral druid with good gear!
[WTT] Feenix 1.12.1 Warsong Account
12/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Tagchen! Ich möchte meinen Account auf dem größten 1.12.1 PServer Feenix Warsong (wwwwow-onecom) gegen einen anderen Account auf diesem Server tauschen. Ich liste hier die englischen Itemnamen auf - hab keine Lust, die Übersetzungen rauszusuchen. Ich biete: Main Char: Male Undead Rogue