Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS/WTT] Molten-WoW account - 3.3.5 - Lordaeron (A)

Discussion on [WTS/WTT] Molten-WoW account - 3.3.5 - Lordaeron (A) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS/WTT] Molten-WoW account - 3.3.5 - Lordaeron (A)

Hello!

As the title says, I am looking to sell my account.
Here's some overview:

LORDAERON ALLIANCE!
Nelf
Shadow priest - 6,2 Shadow PvE - 6,0 Holy PvE - 4/5 Rele (wrath legs) shadow PvP - Maxed Engineering

Gnome
Rogue - 5,9 Combat PvE - 5,6(?) Assasination PvP (Can't remember pieces, most likely 3/5 furi 1-2/5 Relentless) - Maxed Leatherworking

Nelf
Druid - 5,6 Feral dps & tank - Maxed Blacksmithing

Human
Mage - 5,8 Arcane/Fire PvE - No PvP gear - Maxed Tailoring & Enchanting

Draenei, duh

Shaman - Low geared Enhancement (~4+?), PvE - Maxed Alchemy

Human
Warlock - 5,4 Demonology, PvE

~60 LvL DK and Hunter

I also have 85 level Shadow Priest on some of the Cataclysm servers, can't give any details as I'm not playing there. The character is just dinged and has no good gear neither.

Characters obviously have the fitting gathering professions.

The account currently has 1 coin and 670 VP's (Growing 10/day) so you can transfer these characters to any WOTLK realm and even change to horde if you don't like the current realm/race.

If you have any interest into buying the account, send me an E-mail! I will not answer to any requests of price, you will have to drop an offer and we'll discuss about it. And no, I will not post screenshots here, but if you want to see specific money balances, achievements, gear, or whatever you just have to ask me on E-mail.

Old 10/07/2013, 19:21   #2

Bump.

Current highest offer 20€/27$, e-mail if you want to go higher.
Old 10/25/2013, 22:15   #3

Characters updated.

Screenshots available on request.

Bump.
Old 12/15/2013, 21:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im interested, please pm me priest screenshot, sent you a pm through e-mail