Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Molten-WoW Acc + Shadowmourne

Discussion on WTS Molten-WoW Acc + Shadowmourne within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Molten-WoW Acc + Shadowmourne

Hey,

WTS my Molten-WoW Account with a full geared Warrior + Shadowmourne

My Warri has a 6650 gs with Shadowmourne, Deathbringers Will + Sharpened Twillight Scale HC + HC Ring Frostbrood Sapphire Ring.
He also has Full Wrathfull (inc Shoulders)
The Warrior has 2000 in 3s and 2400 in 2s.

Atm he is on the Server Lordaeron (undead male)

Pn me with a good offer or just comment here.

thx greetings !
Old 09/07/2013, 23:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested !!!
Old 01/05/2014, 11:01   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

WTB

this acc still availble??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Molten WTS Molten WoWAccount Rogue/War (Shadowmourne)
09/28/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! As I'm starting my new school I'm selling my account. There are 4 characters on this account, Rogue, Warrior and 2 Paladins. Below I'm posting Information about them. Rogue: 4/5 Wrathful. Chest is not wrathful, it's Ikfirus Sack of Wounder 25 Heroic. Off-Parts are all Wrathful, and ofcourse it has Ashen Verdict Exalted ring. Weapons are Heaven's Fall, Kryss of a Thousand Lies (Lich King 25 Heroic) and Heartpierce (Lady Deathwhisper 25 Heroic)
[Trading] WTT my player for paladin with shadowmourne Molten
07/31/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
as the title says i'm willing to trade my 6.3 resto shaman on Molten(lordaeron),shamy got 6.1 pvp spec too ,also my account got 1 dk 5.8 ,all chars got fulled profs & high end game achievs for more info contact me via this email: [email protected] or skype: paul.vasiliadis NOTE: I'm trading this account for Warrior or Paladin with Shadowmourne at least 5.2+
[Trading] Retail CHARS (Gladiator) for DK with Shadowmourne on Molten WOW
03/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I all, i have my retail account with MOP activated. I own 4 chars Priest UD on stormscale 85. Lock, Dk 85 on Italian server. Mage 90. Im willing to trade those chars for a dk or ret paladin with shadowmourne on molten wow. I will give all the infos and ID photos + SA. Pm me or add me on skype.
WTS MOLTEN ACCOUNT (full pvp + pve + Shadowmourne)
03/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to see my account on molten because i got pretty much tired of it and since i donate some to this, would be a shame to just delete it. I have on that pvp items and pve items, as well as some heroic stuff such as: shadowmourne, groenzelg, dbw and sharpened twilight scale. But anyway, here you have a taste of it: Molten | Official Armory If you would like this, just pm and we can talk. Thank you
shadowmourne
11/27/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
huhu hat vllt jemand eine mpq-datei womit die waffe schattenschneide einen shadowmourne skin hat(pls für privat server ) , hab schonmal einen thread darüber gefunden , allerdings hat die mpq datei die ich gefunden habe nichts an dem aussehen der waffe verändert ;(