Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-WoW Premium Account (Epic)

Discussion on Molten-WoW Premium Account (Epic) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Molten-WoW Premium Account (Epic)

Selling Molten-WoW Account, all characters are on Neltharion (Cataclysm). More then 100 Days Played.

A. CHARACTERS:

1.Mage (Level 85) : This character is main and has 8235 Achievement Points – Very Good Geared for PvP and PvE. More then 100 Mount and more then 110 Pets. All reputations are at Exalted. More then 15 Titles. Alchemy and Engineering at maximum. (Frost and Fire) (Horde)
2.Death Knight (Level 85): Very Good Geared for PvE (Blood). Jewelcrafting and Mining at maximum. (Horde)
3.Priest (Level 85): Very Good Geared for PvE (Holy). Tailoring and Enchanting at maximum. (Horde)
4.Hunter (Level 85): Poorly Geared. Leatherworking and Skinning at maximum. (Horde)

5*. Druid (Level 85): Poorly Geared. Inscription and Herbalism at maximum. (Horde)
6*. Mage (Level 85): Poorly Geared. Tailoring and Enchanting. (Alliance)

* 2nd Account. More information about it below.

B. ACCOUNT INFORMATION:

1. More then 1 Milion Gold on Account.
2. The Account is Premium with 30 Coins Available.
3. The Account has 44 Vote Points Available.
4. More then 100 Days Played. (Discounts on Legendary purchases)

C. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1.Vial of the Sands (Recipe and Mount)
2.Reins of the Raven Lord
3.Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake
4.Mechano-Hog (Recipe and Mount)
5.Reins of the Green Proto-Drake
6.Ashes of Al'ar
7.X-51 Nether-Rocket
8.Pandaren Monk
9.Lil' KT
And many more hard to obtain achievements, pets and mounts.

D. PLEASE READ

Please Consider the account really has value.
- 30 Coins cost more then 13 £.
- The quality of the account has to offer such as, Original Names, Many Titles, Many Achievements, Many Rare Mounts and Pets. (Some available only with Coins)
* I will give a Bonus Account: Druid (Level 85) and Mage (Level 85) (The Account is not Premium) (The Account has around 100 Vote Points Available and around 50.000 Gold) *** Only if I think the offer is worth it.
Before we talk business I want you to understand it’s in my best interest to sell this account. After you buy it, you will receive:
- The e-mail on which the account was created along with the password. To prevent any complications.
- The molten usernames with the passwords. (*2nd account included)
You will receive all the needed information for your new bought account only after I receive the payment and verify it.

The reason i want to sell my account is that i started playing retail and i don`t want to keep it anymore. Contact me on private please.
Old 08/27/2013, 00:00   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

sent you PM
Old 08/29/2013, 14:26   #3

Re-Offer

I am willing to trade this account for World of Warcraft Game Time Cards - 60 Days -, or just whisper me what you can offer. I will not sell the Coins separately. Thank you!

A value of a game card is 28 Euros, and my account has a value of 20 Pounds aprox. 24 Euros + Alot of Gold.
Old 09/02/2013, 09:05   #4

Trading the Account for other game accounts (Not World of Warcraft). Send me a private message
Old 09/11/2013, 08:36   #5

Added 10 More Molten Coins to the Account. It now has 40 Coins to spend.
Old 09/11/2013, 10:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Mage price?
Old 12/12/2013, 13:56   #7

20 Euros for the Account Scooter85. You get the full account with 40 coins to do what you desire, also more then 1 milion gold to spend on new character.