Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Feenix World of Warcraft Account / 1 Steam Account / 1 D3 CD-KEY EU / 1 D3 Account EU

Discussion on Feenix World of Warcraft Account / 1 Steam Account / 1 D3 CD-KEY EU / 1 D3 Account EU within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Feenix World of Warcraft Account / 1 Steam Account / 1 D3 CD-KEY EU / 1 D3 Account EU

Sup Guys ,

i wanna sell my account on the account are a shaman and a rouge + 1000 vp for use.

the shaman have r 11 gear ( pvp r 10 pvp set ) av weapon and pvp mounts ( he stay atm at r 10 with 90 & u need 10 % and u get r 11 again)

the rouge was my pve char on ally side he have t2 and pre biss stuff ( zebu/chromatic sword / flasks ) its an human rouge male.

And i sell 1 steam account : cs , css ,cs go ,csz , all half life games in history / cod 3 / just cause 2 / all serius sam games / worms / audio surf /

1 unused D3 Cd Key EU and 1 Account with a Deamonhunter 400 k dps Paragonlevel 62 its EU ACcount.

All Infos u get in Skype by: Vodkasremix

ADD Vodkasremix in Skype !