Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying molten wow accounts with coins !!!

Discussion on Buying molten wow accounts with coins !!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying molten wow accounts with coins !!!

Hello,

Buying molten wow accounts with coins on them
I'm offering good prices
Leave message here or on PM
I traded before and have positive feedback
Thank you
Old 02/09/2014, 23:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Smile

Selling molten account + coins.

I am selling one more Molten-WOW Cataclysm Account on the Sargeras Realm. It has 6x85s + GOLD + COINS + RARE TITLES AND MOUNTS. The account has premium member status, meaning that there will be no waiting in que. Over all the account characters have about 1.8 million gold. The account also comes with 130 coins, which would be more than enough to change your Molten-Wow Server, Name, Race, etc.

The account holds the following characters:

85 Survival Hunter
iLVL 391 PVE. Almost entirely Firelands heroic gear with some 397 VP gear mixed in. 397 Ragnaros bow, 4 piece tier 12HC.
525 Engineering & Leatherworking.
Firelord Title & Ragnaros HC mount (Pureblood fire hawk). Tundra Traveller. 10 mounts total.

85 Holy Paladin:
iLVL 385 PVE. Mix of Firelands normal, heroic and VP gear. 4 piece tier 12HC/N
iLVL 395 PVP. Mix of Cataclysmic and Ruthless 4K Resilience. Cataclysmic mace & Shield
Firelord Title, Corrupted Fire Hawk, and Flametalon of Alysrazor, Tundra Traveler. 7 mounts total.

85 Feral Druid (Tank):
iLVL 391 PVE. Almost entirely Firelands heroic gear with some 397 VP gear mixed in. Kiril Normal (406 Weapon). Lots of off piece leather for transmog.
525 Skinning.
Firelord Title. Tundra Traveller.

85 Arms Warrior:
iLVL 385 PVE. Mix of heroic and normal Firelands gear. Heroic Sulfuras.

85 Shadow Priest:
iLVL 382 PVE. Mostly normal Firelands, but a couple 397+ pieces.

85 Death Knight:
Primarily used as a bank alt, has some random stuff on it.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I am also selling Molten Coins. I have over 1000 coins that are waiting to be used by someone
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I can provide pictures and prices over Skype. If you are interested, please PM me on Skype: ya_mems

Sincerely,

Mems.