Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS TRANSMO GEAR // Blizzardstore // Cheap

Discussion on WTS TRANSMO GEAR // Blizzardstore // Cheap within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS TRANSMO GEAR // Blizzardstore // Cheap

Are you see new items on blizzardstore ??

Blizzard can remove this item ??

YES but if you add this item to your void storage and use on your item you always have this appearance on your head.

WTS This 3 items for 4 euro or 10-15k gold

CLICK HERE ====>

Disclaimer
This code for gear does not ban accounts, it only gets removed.
Is safe right now, but it does not mean it will remain safe forever. It might change in the future, it depends on Blizzard. , You undertand that you take your own risk to use it and you can lose it!
Old 07/17/2013, 18:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 15,362
Your thread will be closed until you send the receipts to or . More informations can be found in

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[URZARK] CHEAP CHAR & GEAR
03/06/2012 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, I wanna sell my Elementalist Lv 100, and I can also sell uniques separately for a REALLY LOW PRICE! Elementalist contains: UNIQUES -Int Karkaen (Infinity wings lv6) -Int werewolf necklace (empty) -Brilliant Karkaen (empty) -Brilliant Luke (empty) -Norgen necklace (empty) -Biglos necklace (lv 1 cloak) -Hwaridun necklace (empty)
WTS Cheap 90 BLU and RDM W/ Great Gear
10/03/2011 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
Original Owner 1 CD Key For All Expansions Hume Long Brown Hair World Transfer Up SE Linked But Does Not Have Token Activated Nor Bought From Account Rank 6 (Namis Access) No Sea/Sky Access Tavnazia Access
[WTS] 55 Cleric - Perento - Best gear - cheap
02/09/2011 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
This is as buffed as you get them! I have 50 set with block, 55 set with mr and sm 4/5 full hp. Handicrafting 490. Full PVP and PVE stigmas. Full 50 pvp accessories. Storm wings' wings. Have a baby boy, no time to play, haven't played in a few months now. I'm the only owner, only one with access to the account. It's registered with my full address and name. So anything you need when facing problems, just toss me an email and I'll solve it easilly. Never been banned, full clean account. ...
WTS AK+BAGI GEAR (SIZ) + argates [cheap]
06/11/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
2 PURE CON EARINGS 130 lvl only 50kk EACH.. 145 MAGIC wand FS +6 only 220kk Ak gear: asca armor 112 lvl: +5 with 25 medials 39kk cyrus armor 106 lvl :+4 with 25 medials. 14kk cyrus helmet 108 lvl: +4 magic with 21 medials 13kk cyrus pants 100 lvl: +5 magic 20kk asca pants 114 lvl: +4 magic 15kk 1h axe 95 lvl: +4 nooble with 5% ice gems 18kk 1h axe 95 lvl: +4 with 4% gems ice 9kk
WTS +9 AK gear CHEAP
11/23/2008 - Trading - 8 Replies
WTS AK gear on Abbadon. I have Asca helmet +9 lv110 Asca armor +9 lv112 Asca pants +9 lv114 Cyrus boots +9 lv102 Of course, I can meet you ingame to show it I'm accepting DIL or money via PAYPAL or accounts on ABBADON I'm selling this PRETTY CHEAP..so hit me up with a price. PM or reply here. THANKS