Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

★ Cheap 99% Working RAF Gametime-SoR Unmerged Account | Cheap Cd KEYS | ★

Discussion on ★ Cheap 99% Working RAF Gametime-SoR Unmerged Account | Cheap Cd KEYS | ★ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 77/2/12
Lightbulb ★ Cheap 99% Working RAF Gametime-SoR Unmerged Account | Cheap Cd KEYS | ★

post here before contact me u will get discount

Contact ->

[RAF] Recruit a Friend Game time US/EU Anti blizzard raf removal safe plan

Q. What is Anti blizzard Safe Raf plan?

Answer: Anti blizzard Safe Raf Removal plan was made to counter blizzard for the frequent removal of RaF gametime on weekly basis.

Q. How does Safe RaF Work?

Answer: Unfreeze codes bring alot of risk of raf gametime removal, therefore this method does not use unfreeze codes, we simply add gametime to your account without for you having to pay for unfreeze codes in case your account raf gametime gets removed. You have to send us 4-5 minimum RAF invites to my email, thereafter we will provide you a month playtime(gametime), if for instance there is a removal in your gametime, we will instantly compensate you by adding another month in the older Raf invites you've had sent us. By following this way, you constantly keep playing without having to worry to pay again for unfreeze codes and raftime.
Risk of Removal of gametime - LOW. (This is a very safe method without you spending too much on unfreeze codes.)

HOT! SCROLL OF RESURRECTION UNMERGED EU/US ACCOUNTS SERVICE

-FREE upgrade to Cataclysm
-FREE Realm Transfer
-FREE 7 days of gametime
-FREE Boost to Level 80 on the class/race of your choice (excluding Pandaren and monks)
-FREE ilevel 232 gear set for the spec that you chose on the character
-FREE epic flight skill and mount (280% speed)
-Your own choice of name/secret question/country (merge it into your battle.net)!

Payment Method: PayPal (verified and small conditions)

Vouches:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nav4321
bought 2 mil from him, nice and fast transaction, paid him via payoneer and he traded me the gold afterwards, cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxdawg4321
GREAT service. Added me within ~30 seconds. I had purchased a SoR - Unmerged WoW account from them and I messed up and claimed the 7 day trial. She gave me a $1 discount on my second purchase. I know it isn't much but the response time is incredible and they know what they're talking about. She spoke good English, very polite and helpful. I recommend them 100%! Legit ****in business.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubbiez
100% Recommended!! Very helpful, went as far as to helping me via screen-share. Smooth transaction!
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterplant
Bought a SoR account, my first ever SoR purchase. Everything went quickly, got the information seconds after payment. He was kindly willing to walk me through the steps I need to take. Unfortunately, there was absolutely nothing (not even 1 character) on the account, but I got what I paid for. Thanks!
Old 04/21/2013, 11:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
DO NOT TRUST! SCAMMER!
Old 04/21/2013, 14:30   #3

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 77/2/12
Thanks for free bump
Old 04/22/2013, 10:03   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
He stole 10 euro from me and not responding me in PM. Total little kid ***** scammer.