Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

seeling ud mage feenix wsg server 1.12

Discussion on seeling ud mage feenix wsg server 1.12 within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
seeling ud mage feenix wsg server 1.12

hello,selling mage cuz im quiting wow for irl money
ud male mage horde ,r13-warlord,t2 full,t2.5 2parts,t3 3parts,alot of biss staffs like,neltharion tear,mishnudare,rings,almost all pvp-pve trinkets ingame,got like 6 wpns-staffs pm here on forum for more informations like skype ,

alot of things exalted enchanted all good pvp and pve mage
alchemy engenering got almost all recepts for alchemy and enge ,got lvl 60druid on same acc with enchantting disenchanting
got nature resistance gear for aq40

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT Feenix Warsong UD mage
04/14/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
I want to sell or trade my Undead lvl 60 mage on the Feenix private servers, Warsong Realm. 3/5 tier 2.5 8/8 tier 2 aq wep naxx/bwl/mc atuned eoic mount 300 Alch/Herb (cash flow) What im looking for is a horde rogue eqaul gear or better( if much better gear, a money amount can be discust for compensaion of gear difference)
WTS Priest/Mage/Rogue - Feenix
03/25/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Im willing to sell my chars on feenix(warsong realm) yo. So here we go ; Priest full T2 , aq40 rares , R13 , 3-4 weapons , more than ready for end game aka naxx! Mage 3 pieces of T3 , 4 of T2 , r7 , Regalia and few 1h weapons , also few rares (aq40/bwl/naxx). Rogue is nothing special few T1 pieces etc.. If ur interested feel free to contact me via PM,than we will see about other things.CHEERS
SEELING UD MAGE FEENIX WSG SERVER 1.12
03/12/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello,selling mage cuz im quiting wow for irl money ud mage horde ,r13-warlord,t2 full,t2.5 2parts,t3 3parts,alot of biss staffs like,neltharion tear,mishnudare,rings,almost all pvp-pve trinkets ingame,got like 6 wpns-staffs pm here on forum for more informations like skype , alot of things exalted enchanted all good pvp and pve mage alchemy engenering got almost all recepts for alchemy and enge ,got lvl 60druid on same acc with enchantting disenchanting got nature resistance gear for aq40
Selling naxx/aq40-geared mage on Feenix Private Server
03/01/2013 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, I'm quitting wow, and therefore wants to sell my mage for RL money, since im a cheap ass student. The account consists of 1 Undead Mage (male) with 4/5 Tier 2,5, malice stone pendant, cape of trinity, Necro Knights Garb/Netherwind Robes, T3 wrists, t2 gloves, mana igniting cord, Ritssys ring of chaos/Ring of eternal flame/Band of vaulted secrets, Talisman og ephemeral power, shard of the fallen star etc. Got plenty of Engineering recipes, including the rare 3% hit scope from MC,...
Seeling mage acc lvl 60 full unique EU2
01/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 8 Replies
I want to sell my mage acc perfect pve skilled with following items No Realm amor Shuta ring with Asthal Blode ring with 5% Resistance Stone Biglos Necklace with lvl 2 Dark wings 12 Vps he is lvl 60 and all uniques are self-farmed I do this for the first time :s i would like to talk with the buyer at skype. i Also would trade it for following classes.//Crit Berserker//Crit Swashbuckler//Crit Knight//