Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-Wow 1000 votepoints account

Discussion on Molten-Wow 1000 votepoints account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 138
Molten-Wow 1000 votepoints account

Hello guys, like it is said in the title, i'm selling my molten-wow account with 1000 votepoints.
I have this account for like 2 years, i was meant to play with some friends but i didn't really like the game (aion player) so i only played 10 hours max in it and i kept on voting thinking i would come back to it again.
That isn't happening and since i can't vote anymore ( it's capped at 1000 votepoints) i have no use for this account, and this is why i'm selling it.

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump
Old 08/16/2013, 03:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Can u give it to me for free ? i dont have a credit card or smthing to give in return, if u want i have other accounts on the same server , pm if interested

Tags
molten, vote, votepoints

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts molten account
10/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
hello i have hunter lvl 80 on molten he have around 6400gs and some mount etc he have enchanting more info pm me or add skype kakashii_ armory link Molten | Official Armory
Buying Molten-WoW [VOTEPOINTS]
07/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Buying accounts with 250+ Votepoints on them. All payments will be made through Paypal. I will pay 5$ an account. If you have an account with 400+ points we'll discuss a different price.
WTT/WTS Molten WoW account! **
05/26/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am Selling or Willing to Trade my molten Account There will be 1 Account that I will be selling/Trading only accepting reasonable offers. READ! Molten Armory is DOWN. Message me THREW Skype to see the Toon In game! Account (1) Warrior. 5.9k PvE 6.3k PvP imgur: the simple image sharer
WTT/WTS Molten WoW account! **
05/25/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am Selling or Willing to Trade my molten Account There will be 1 Account that I will be selling/Trading only accepting reasonable offers. READ! Molten Armory is DOWN. Message me THREW Skype to see the Toon In game! Account (1) Warrior. 5.9k PvE 6.3k PvP imgur: the simple image sharer
WTT Molten WoW Account
03/04/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Hello all! I want to trade my molten wow account.You will fiind the following characters on it: Paladin (Realm Frostwolf x3) - Holy PvP 6k gs, Retri PvP 5.9k gs, Protection PvE 5.6k.In bank there are a few pve items for both holy and retri.Professions: Jewelcrafting and Mining. Rogue (Realm: Warrsong Pure PvP) - assassination 5.5k gs `Profesions: Jewelcrafting and Enchanting. Shaman (Realm: Sargeras x20) - resto 4.9k gs. Profesions: Jc and mining. It haves elemental items in bags.