Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB EU REALMS -GOLD

Discussion on WTB EU REALMS -GOLD within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB EU REALMS -GOLD

Hello,
I'm new French gold reseller .
I can buy your gold and pay for it by PayPal or Moneybookers ( I have now about 920 dollars to spend ).
Price depends on which realm and faction . Now I prefer buy EU realms gold.
I know I am new and most of people think I'm scammer . If you think so don't waste my time. I won't send money first or you have tons of rep. When you don't accept gold-->money don't write to me.

I can pay in Euro and Dollars as well. I think my price won't be small

Feel free to contact me on skype markbennee. Request a trade is a must ! ( I need positive feedbacks and points +1 :P )

Live chat available soon..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB gold on all realms with high price.Exchagne gold for keys
01/18/2024 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1505 Replies
Foryourgold(dot)com was launched in November 2006 to offer MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) CD-key and game card for online sale. Since then we have built long-term business relationships with our buyers all over the world and now offer game currency service to sellers. Our mission is to provide a fair trading online platform to make buying/selling it easy and enjoyable. WTT game CD-keys and gamecards as well as WTB game currency. There are five payment options for you:...
[FAME GOLDBUYER] |1k Gold= Call me your Price| BUY GOLD ON ALL EU REALMS
11/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 81 Replies
http://s1.directupload.net/images/121002/bdcj8yc4. png
[GERMAN GOLD SHOP] Wir kaufen/verkaufen (WTB/WTS) WoW Gold all DE Realms
08/16/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 142 Replies
GERMANGOLDSHOP Hallo, wir sind ein deutscher WoW Gold Händler und kaufen/verkaufen Gold auf allen deutschen Servern. Der verkauf läuft über unseren Ebay Shop und bei Gold ankauf wird über Paypal oder Überweisung ausgezahlt. Link zum Shop : http://stores.ebay.de/German-Gold Falls es fragen gibt meldet euch einfach über die Kontaktdaten: MSN : [email protected] ICQ : [email protected]
ws or wtt realms poison elec frozen and chaotic realms
06/26/2010 - Archlord Trading - 3 Replies
armor of vortok 0/3 for 1 scroll - phoenix - charge shit armpad of vortok for 1 scroll -force and nature greave of vortok for 1 scroll