Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten WoW-Wow Freakz acc trading

Discussion on Molten WoW-Wow Freakz acc trading within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten WoW-Wow Freakz acc trading

I want to exchange account in WoW Freakz with account in Molten Wow
I have 85s with vicious and 2-3 parts ruthless
I need account i molten wow frost wolf realm at least one 85 char

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MOLTEN/FREAKZ]Buying exploits
07/17/2010 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 12 Replies
I just won some cash on paypal and don't know on what to spend. I started playing again wow on private servers, specially on molten-wow. I am paying good for SOLO EVERYTHING METHOD!!! EDIT if you want to trade: I got -2 dupe methods that works on all servers (you can dupe soulbound too) -"65 k spell power + 65k mana regneration" I am also interested in mangos exploits that works on: WoW Freakz 3.3.3a | wow.Freakz.ro | www.Freakz.ro - Intra cine vrea, iese cine poate!
Freakz squad cabal now open!!
06/06/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies
Welcome to Freakz-Squad Cabal Server! The current drop rates are. Exp: x100 Craft Exp: x500 Skill Exp: x500 Alz Drop: x50 forcium drops enabled alz webshop free premium laggless