Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] WOW ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR

Discussion on [WTT] WOW ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] WOW ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR

Delate pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Feenix Warsong+Archangel account.
12/06/2012 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
Warsong Glitch "Around the warsong" [ONLY DRUID]
09/22/2012 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Warsong Glitch Around the warsong - YouTube
[WTT]: Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
06/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there. I got 2 very decent accounts to trade. 1st account (Shaman, Priest): - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP) This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k...
WTS 50 Cleric/50 Rogue - Awsome Gear's - Decent Price
02/20/2012 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Server: Whitefall PvP Faction: Guardian Platinum: - 6000 platinum Avaiable 50 Elf Cleric: - T3 geared(dps/healing with a few tanking pieces) with a few best pre-raid dungeon/crafting(epic augments) gear and large amount of plaques of achievement - large amount of spare epic gear (for customization per will) - two fully developed crafting professions + mining
WTT LvL 70 awsome Epic Undead Rogue For a Great Cabal account on server JUPITER
11/10/2008 - Cabal Online Trading - 0 Replies
Like i said in the topic I have a sweet lvl70 undead rogue whit only epics not crap geared have spended Alot of time and money in this account. U can see gear and stuff at this link : The World of Warcraft Armory Only way i trade this account for is if u got a kickass account on cabal eu server JUPITER whit great gear and so on.. Show me what u got and perhaps we kan make a trade.:pimp: .Scammers lol just keep away i pitty u.