Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thread Options CHEAPER★World of Warcraft Gametime★Nightwing★Unmerged Acc's★For EU &

Discussion on Thread Options CHEAPER★World of Warcraft Gametime★Nightwing★Unmerged Acc's★For EU & within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thread Options CHEAPER★World of Warcraft Gametime★Nightwing★Unmerged Acc's★For EU &

Gametime:

As many of you may know the gametime has started to get removed by Blizzard. If you still want to buy RaF gametime then its on your own risk.

Note: Purchasing for gold is only available on EU realms!
1-3 Months of Gametime 5$ / 7k Gold Month

4-6 Months of Gametime 4.5$ / 7k Gold Month

7-9 Months of Gametime 4$ / 6.5k Gold Month

10-12+ Months of Gametime 3.5$ / 6k Gold Month

As many of you may know the gametime has started to get removed by Blizzard. If you still want to buy RaF gametime then its on your own risk.

[Obsidian Nightwing] For an extra 2$ (You will have to buy a minimum of 1 month)

Now selling MoP Keys for Gold! Add skype for more info!

[Unmerged Accounts] 20$

Terms of Service
No refund will be given only if i see it as my own fault.
For a more advanced ToS ask for it in a PM

F.A.Q
Q: Which payment methods do you accept?

A:Paypal and EU gold ONLY

Q: Are your method safe for my account?

A: Yes they are.
You will never ever get a ban or a suspension.
They have started to remove RaF gametime but there is still a greater chance if you got a Annual Pass or submit a ticket.

Q: How long will the deal take?

A: Mostly it takes below 30 minutes but it may take more and if i need more time i'll tell you.

Q:What if my account status is frozen?

A: If you buy more than 3 months i will provide you with a free unfreeze code. But if you buy less than 3 months it will be 1$ extra. (Might change in the future)

Contact

Add my Skype: snam_97 Im online almost 24/7 or you could just send me a PM.