Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lovely Wow account for a Lol Elo Boost!

Discussion on Lovely Wow account for a Lol Elo Boost! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Lovely Wow account for a Lol Elo Boost!

Hey guys ! im looking for a Lol Elo boost from 1500+ untill any rating u find worthy and like to offer for my Wow account.

I am ofcourse the original owner and i can supply any proof u need "with ID scan if necessary." I myself have been playing since beta,...so it's time for someone else to enjoy my account

Ill give u some very straightforward info of the account which i can of course give u more details about when we have a conversation on skype or such.
The account has as follows.

1 Lvl 85 Human Female Paladin 2200 Rating Achievement in 2v2 and in 3v3 + X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME Mount normal and swift (very rare 150+ € on E-Bay currently) and bunch of other mounts.
3 lvl 80 Female Draenei Shamans from my multiboxing days
1 Lvl 85 Female Draenei Shaman 2400+ 3v3.
1Lvl 85 Female Human Rogue 2200+ in 3v3.
1 lvl 60 Male Gnome twink warrior.
+ 1 Honorbuddy Lifetime account "one of the best if not the best wow bot"

Skype <--- Nico.hellemans
Hope to hear from u soon !
kind regards Nico.
Closed Thread