Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Molten WoW,Guild Wars 2,Retail WoW Accaunt

Discussion on WTS Molten WoW,Guild Wars 2,Retail WoW Accaunt within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Molten WoW,Guild Wars 2,Retail WoW Accaunt

Hey,i m selling molten 3 molten wow accaunt premium.

the first is warrior with 6100+ gs pvp gear and 5800 pve gear with 25k gold+ in the account.premium accaunt.lordeareon realm.

the secound accaunt is a shaman level 80 with 5500+ gs pve gear and 4700 enhacement gear.premium account.lordearon realm.

the last molten wow account is a level 80 mage with full off set wrathfull and the best donor trinket for mage.premium account.DEATHWING server.

the retail accaunt have a mage level 85 with 390 item level,a paladin level 85,83 dk,84 warlock,80 druid,warriorl 19,shaman 29.

i m selling a guild wars accaunt with a level 40 becouse i don t like this game.

for more information add me on skype fabio.pittau1 or send me a pm
cya^^

Tags
guild wars 2, guild wars 2 accaunt, molten wow accaunt, retail acc