Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Scarab Lord Acc.

Discussion on WTS Scarab Lord Acc. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Scarab Lord Acc.

Verkaufe meinen 85 Scarab Lord Priest. Mit Mop bekommt jeder Char auf dem Acc den tietel+mount.

Er Spielt auf einem PvP Server (Aegwynn Alliance).

Übergeben wird:

- PersonalausweisScreen falls nötig
- Email
- Passwort
- Geheimfrage + Antwort
Old 07/14/2012, 23:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
was willste dafür haben?

Tags
scarab lord, scarab lord priest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Unmerged 60 Scarab Lord OO+ID
04/27/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I have an UNMERGED Scarab Lord Classic WoW Account, this was my personal account. I quit the game in 2006 and was recently told that Scarab Lord accounts sell for a fairly high price. I don't play the game anymore so I won't charge through the roof. From what I can remember of the character, he rang the AQ Gong and has the mount, has 7/9 T3 (missing belt and ring) as well as Corrupted Ashbringer. I will provide my ID and CDKeys to the buyer in the event of any issues arising. You may contact...
WTB Scarab Lord /T3
04/23/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
As title mentions, im looking to buy an unmerged account with scarab lord/T3 geared chars on it. Ill pay allot, and we'll use a middle man. PM me or leave a msg Bump
PALADIN Scarab Lord-Spectral Tiger-Ashes of Al'ar-Raven Lord-Invincible-11k+ Achiv P.
04/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
Account Has Many Intersted and Rare Things Alt's : Warrior LvL 85 Hunter LvL 85 Rogue LvL 85 Mage LvL 81 Warlock LvL 80