Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Mists Of Pandaria (MOP) Beta

Discussion on [WTS] Mists Of Pandaria (MOP) Beta within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Mists Of Pandaria (MOP) Beta

Hello there,

I'm selling my MOP beta account.
I got bored of playing the beta, also I need some money for the summer, thats enough reasons for me to sell this account.
If you didn't bought the annual pass from blizzard this is a chance to get an account and play the beta.

It doesn't metter if you are located in USA, Europe or Asia because there are servers for each region. This means you will always have good ping, so you don't have to worry about that.

Starting bid: 70 EUR
Buyout: 150 EUR

Payment options: Moneybookers(skrill) which is fast and easy to use. Instant money delivery.
Western Union which is fast and easy to use. You don't need any account. You just need to go to a WU shop near a place you live and send the money. The fee is 15$ and I'm willing to share the fee with the buyer which means you pay 7.5$ fee.

MY skype bakk1strong

P.S I'm willing to show pictures, sreenshots, or stream gameplay with skype for proof.
Do not try to scam me. Have in mind that you have to pay first in order to get the account.
After payment you will get every info of the account including Secret Question/Answer and ID scan.
I'm willing to answer a skype call/phone call if it is easier for you to talk rather than type.

up up up up up up up up
Old 06/28/2012, 20:10   #2

up up up up up up up up
Old 06/28/2012, 20:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 371
pn me
Old 06/29/2012, 19:32   #4

up up up up up up up up

up up up up up up up up