Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT][US] Heroic Druid + Paladin VS Gold/EU Account

Discussion on [WTT][US] Heroic Druid + Paladin VS Gold/EU Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT][US] Heroic Druid + Paladin VS Gold/EU Account

As the thread title states, I'm looking for someone to trade a heroic geared druid with.

Basic Account Info:
Continent: US
Realm: Barthilas
Characters: Feral Bear 401 iLvL, Feral PvP 403 iLvL - Ret Paladin 395 iLvL
Gold: 3-5K With mats worth 10k+
Professions: Enchanting, JC and Mining (Easy 10,000g a day if you put some effort into it)

I'm looking for a EUROPE SoR account OR 100K gold on Darksorrow EU. Can also take other offers if you're willing to pay a transfer to Darksorrow,

<- Feral
<- Ret

I'm not o.o but I know the o.o, got all info needed.

Add me on skype, pyrocoke

Edit: Got four users that can confirm me as legit, including one elite user (@ *********).

Back to top.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
US-Account 85 PvP RBG Paladin and Druid.
01/21/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Level 85 Blood Elf Holy/Retribution Paladin on Realm Draka, 525 Mining (Maxed) and 525 Jewelcrafting (Maxed) Item Level 393 for BOTH Retribution and Holy set, maximum gear for BOTH talent trees. Fully geared to the latest gears, Season 11 Ruthless and half Season 11 Cataclysmic. These two kinds of gear are both PvP, these two are the latest gears in the latest season that has the best stats for the current patch (RBG CR is 1400+) Level 85 Night Elf Feral/Balance Druid on Realm Darkspear, 525...
WTT/WTS Paladin Aliance 12/14 Ulduar Heroic
04/23/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hiermit möchte ich meine Paladin verkaufen, da mit Ulduar für mich WoW vorbei ist. Der Paladin befindet sich in einem Top Zustand T7,5 + Ulduar Gear (für RetrI) sowie Holygear aus 10er/25iger. Der Paladin befindet sich aktuell in einer 12/14 Ulduar Raidgilde die nach belieben gewechselt werden kann. Transfer ist in ca 1 Monat Ready. Rename und Co sind selbstverständlich Frei. Der Account ist noch ( von heute an ) 28 Tage Bezahlt und kann sofort gespielt werden. Epicflugmount ist...
WTB druid or paladin 55-70
12/19/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTB Druid or Paladin level 55-70 paying good needs to be on EU wow and be abel to transfer realm pm me
Wow: WTB paladin/druid lvl 55-70
12/13/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Druid or Paladin level 55-70 paying good needs to be on EU wow and be abel to transfer realm pm me
WTB Druid or paladin lvl 55-70
12/13/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTB Druid or Paladin level 55-70 paying good needs to be on EU wow and be abel to transfer realm