Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Whiptail on Stormscale on MASS

Discussion on WTS Whiptail on Stormscale on MASS within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Whiptail on Stormscale on MASS

Selling Tons of Whiptail on Stormscale (EU) very Cheap

So if u want some just PM me before they're gone.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goldtransfer Stormscale - Aegwynn
03/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Biete 5k Gold auf Stromscale EN für Gold auf Aegwynn DE.
WTS WoW Gold Stormscale EU [H], WTB [GC]
01/28/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I would like to sell WoW gold at Stormscale EU Horde. If there are anyone willing to buy the gold, please let me know. Prefer Trustable sources tho. I would also like to purchase GameTime for gold. I saw another thread where a month did cost 6k gold for 1 month, wich sounds more then suspicious. Where can I safely buy gametime? Please post if you know a source aswell, or a link. 2*Questions: -What ratio can I expect to get each K gold/$? -What does a regular 1 month gamecard cost? ...
Buying Gold on Stormscale EU.
12/29/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Buying Gold on Stormscale EU. Horde Need about 10k Paying method is Paypal
WTS 85 druid Stormscale-H
08/23/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hello, everyone, i have an account put on sell, if you guys interested in, plz contact me. my msn: [email protected], ICQ:633-172-023, or come to www.3zoom.com. waiting your message. below is the description of the account, hope you like it. Main char(Feral Druid): proffskinning(525),Enhanting(346),Cooking(525),Fir st aid(500 ) Gear:1 full vicius feral gear 365 ilvl,1 full tank pve gear 359ilvl. Many resto/balance vicius, bloodthirsty items in the bank. Around 12k gold in all chars. Many...
Druid 85 Stormscale-H EU
08/06/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Main char(Feral Druid): proffskinning(525),Enhanting(346),Cooking(525),Fir st aid(500 ) Gear:1 full vicius feral gear 365 ilvl,1 full tank pve gear 359ilvl. Many resto/balance vicius, bloodthirsty items in the bank. Around 12k gold in all chars. Many enhanting mats and items in the eventory and in the bank. 5090 achie points. Highest arena achie 1750. 10/12 achie in raid bosses. Many achies in bgs. many mounts and companions. best mount:Reins of the Vitreous Stone Drake. Artisan riding skill....