Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unmerged 60 Scarab Lord OO+ID

Discussion on Unmerged 60 Scarab Lord OO+ID within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unmerged 60 Scarab Lord OO+ID

I have an UNMERGED Scarab Lord Classic WoW Account, this was my personal account. I quit the game in 2006 and was recently told that Scarab Lord accounts sell for a fairly high price. I don't play the game anymore so I won't charge through the roof. From what I can remember of the character, he rang the AQ Gong and has the mount, has 7/9 T3 (missing belt and ring) as well as Corrupted Ashbringer.

I will provide my ID and CDKeys to the buyer in the event of any issues arising. You may contact me on skype at hybridpwnage.

I am TrustWho Verified as well as an ID verified seller on ******* and MaskedCrusader and can have you PM me on their forums as well for verification.
Old 04/27/2012, 23:58   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 276/1/0
very interested add me skype:sharybary1
Closed Thread