Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

US-Account 85 PvP RBG Paladin and Druid.

Discussion on US-Account 85 PvP RBG Paladin and Druid. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
US-Account 85 PvP RBG Paladin and Druid.

Level 85 Blood Elf Holy/Retribution Paladin on Realm Draka, 525 Mining (Maxed) and 525 Jewelcrafting (Maxed) Item Level 393 for BOTH Retribution and Holy set, maximum gear for BOTH talent trees. Fully geared to the latest gears, Season 11 Ruthless and half Season 11 Cataclysmic. These two kinds of gear are both PvP, these two are the latest gears in the latest season that has the best stats for the current patch (RBG CR is 1400+)
Level 85 Night Elf Feral/Balance Druid on Realm Darkspear, 525 Mining (Maxed) and 525 Herbalism (Maxed) and Item Level 394, Fully geared to the latest season gears for BOTH feral and balance set, maximum gear for BOTH talent trees, Season 11 Ruthless and half Season 11 Cataclysmic, These two are once again the best gears available to the players in the game at the moment for Player vs. Player content. (RBG CR is 1900+)
Level 75 Goblin Warlock (Almost 76 one bar left)
The Night Elf Feral Druid has BoA (Binds to Account items) where it increases the leveling experience gained if worn on low level toons, these items are not cheap but the druid does have these items for cloth set, leather set, and mail set.
Darkspear is the best Player vs. Player content server on the US side, very competitive and high populated for the player to get the maximum experience they seek to get from this game.
Draka is a medium populated server for the player to casually play with normal players for Player vs Player content or Player vs Environment content.
Both 85s and the 75s combined have about 8k gold, but the with maxed profession that are the characters, you can easily make more gold by getting about 10k gold per day.
If you are interested, send offers to the inbox or skype @ thefallenprodigy. This is NOT a regular "full blue bloodthirsty" or "350 Item level" account where the 85 character is geared with lesser gear, have no enjoyment of gaming, these two 85s have the best and max gear that is available to the players that play World of Warcraft.
Once the buyer offers an agreeable amount of USD currency, then I will give link to what my characters looks like. Because this is my account, I will remove all my real id friends and recommend you not to use my name on the Account.
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Old 01/19/2012, 02:27   #2

BUMP BUMP!

BUMP

SUPER BUMP TO THE RESCUE!
Old 01/21/2012, 01:41   #3

WHY IZ I THE ONLY ONE BUMPING OMAHGAWD.

Tags
world of warcraft us