Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT [EU] 85 Druid, Rogue, Pally & Warrior

Discussion on WTT [EU] 85 Druid, Rogue, Pally & Warrior within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT [EU] 85 Druid, Rogue, Pally & Warrior

Hello

I'm looking for a EU account with a 85 Mage.

I have a 85 Druid, Rogue, Pally & Warrior to offer.

Druid,

Rogue,

Pally,

Warrior,

Please PM if interested / questions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS/WTT 360 PVP warlock 360 PVE druid 355 Prot PVE Pally 2 Accounts ++++
05/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i just decided to sell my WoW account, wich iv used sevral years on. Its 2 account on 1 battle.net account so they are sold together. account 1: vanilla,TBC, WOTLK, and 65 paladin + some hairlooms. account 2: all games including cataclysm. Warlock (85) Full epic 365 PVP gear! 355 Ilvl PVE raidinggear Paladin (85) some PVP gear, and 355 PVE gear. (Prot) Druid (85 main) Restoration full epic PVE gear! (360) , full blue/epic pvp gear 85 PVP gear, it has 525 in First aid,...
WTB Warrior/Pally/Druid Tank
08/05/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Please PM me offer. I am not looking for a super uber account. Just a lvl80 with 3000 minimum gear score. I also have archlord accounts 3x lvl 96+ for trade.
WTS 4'80s mage/druid/pally, and Other FOR SALE!Great ACC
06/29/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. I am selling a WoW account with a few 80s and other. DESCRIPTION Mage(horde) Druid(Horde) Pally(horde) Rogue(ally) Lock(horde) hunter(ally) 19 twink lock (ally) Server = Azgalor
Selling 4' 80s mage/druid/pally, and Other FOR SALE!Great ACC + mounts
06/25/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 16 Replies
Hello. I am selling a WoW account with a few 80s and other. DESCRIPTION Mage(horde) Druid(Horde) Pally(horde) Rogue(ally) Lock(horde) hunter(ally) 19 twink lock (ally) Server = Azgalor
US-Warcraft 3 80's mage/pally/druid T9/(450)/achieves/epicflying/titles-$150
01/06/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Yo, I'm trying to get rid of my WoW account for some extra cash. I've played off and on for three years now and have three toons I am trying to sell. First up is the gnome mage. This toon is decently geared with a 2182 gear score. He has epic flying, lots of mounts, tons of achievements, exalted reputations and about 10 titles. He has 450 Tailoring/Skinning/Fishing/Cooking/First Aid and is used mostly for dailies and quick gold getting. He also has dual spec for raiding and regular...