Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarab Lord Paladin - Spectral Tiger - 10k achievs - 47 exalted - 112 mounts

Discussion on Scarab Lord Paladin - Spectral Tiger - 10k achievs - 47 exalted - 112 mounts within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hey guys, looking to trade this amazing account. The paladin has both Spectral Tiger AND the Scarab Lord title and mount, arguably two of the rarest items in the entire game. The account is 100% safe.

The paladin has full epic Holy and Tanking gear. He also has an almost full set of ret gears. I have upgraded all of his bags to 26 slotters (5k each) and all bank bags to 22 slots. He has 7/8 T1, 7/8 T2, 7/8 T6. He also has Sulfuras, Thunderfury and Shadowmourne.

Achieving wise he has around 10k.

Titles worth mentioning:

Bane of the Fallen King
Chef
Crusader
Guardian of Cenarius
SCARAB LORD
Starcaller
the Kingslayer
the Argent Champion
the Exalted
the Undying

Mounts worth mentioning:
BLACK QIRAJI BATTLE TANK (this mount is associated with the Scarab Lord title and is INCREDIBLY rare, some realms don't even have 1)
Netherdrakes
Nether Rays
Blue Dragonhawk
Cenarion War Hippogryph
Talbuks
Grand Black War Mammoth
Grand Ice Mammoth
Headless Horseman's Mount
Mekgineer's Chopper
PLAGUED PROTO-DRAKE
Raven Lord
Rivendare's Deathcharger
SWIFT SPECTRAL TIGER (this mount is worth £450+++ on ebay alone)
Violet Proto-Drake
Traveler's Tundra Mammoth
Winterspring Frostsaber
X-53 Touring Rocket

There are plenty more mounts, just too many to list.

Please only offer me money . I paid A LOT of money for this and expect something impressive in return for it.

PM me your offer and I'll let you know if I want to talk more and we'll work something out

Thanks for reading this wall of text post

Will also consider selling.

Also full T2.5!!

If u interested please contact me ...

CONTACT INFO !!!

Messenger::
Yahoo::
AIM ::
Old 09/20/2011, 12:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im very interested , i have added u on skype i hope we can talk soon my offer is not good but i hope you like it

ty Armivanbuuren!
Old 09/23/2011, 23:52   #3

this awesome account is still for sale all offers are welcome