Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > World of Tanks Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOT\WOW Boost & PowerLeveling & Credit Farming

Discussion on WOT\WOW Boost & PowerLeveling & Credit Farming within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

World of Tanks \ World of Warships services.

use this button to add us in skype

We are the team of players (10+ ppls) who play WoT\WoW and can boost ur account. Our team in top-100 players so we know well what we must do =)

We have been doing this and a lot of games for over 3 year with a lot of positive feedbacks and u can check it in our feedbacks statistic.

We work with Asia, North American and European servers.

Quote:
Our prices very sweet and goes in bulk packets:
*our prices in bucks ($) not in euro (€) and bucks ($) is cheaper*

WOW \ World of Warships:
1) 30 mln of silver & 500k+ of XP in 10 days = 125$
2) 25 mln of silver & 400k+ of XP in 8 days = 100$
3) 12 mln of silver & 200k+ of XP in 5 days = 55$
4) 6 mln of silver & 100k+ of XP in 2 days = 30$
***all opened capitans and all missions that will be completed while boost will be absolutely free.

u need at least 6 tier ship and X days of prem to order from us.

WOWs! WHY U GO WITH US!? >>>

WOT \ World of Tanks:
1) 20 mln of silver & 500k+ of XP in 9 days = 120$
2) 16 mln of silver & 400k+ of XP in 7 days = 95$
3) 8 mln of silver & 200k+ of XP in 4 days = 55$
4) 4 mln of silver & 100k+ of XP in 2 days = 30$
***all marks (like master\excellence and etc) that will be opened while boost will be absolutely free. (repair kits, fire extinguisher, etc. absolutely free too)

u need at least 8 tier tank and X days of prem to order from us.

WOT! WHY U GO WITH US!? >>>

use this button to add us in skype