Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World of Tanks Gold

Discussion on World of Tanks Gold within the World of Tanks Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
World of Tanks Gold

Payment method:
PayPal Only

Prices:
2800 Gold : 7 €
8400 Gold : 15 €
16800 Gold : 25 €
33600 Gold : 45 €
50400 Gold : 60 €
84000 Gold : 90 €
140000 Gold : 140 €

Charging:
The gold / credit will be charged directly on to your WoT account for you to use.

Contact me:
- Send me a PM
- Message me on Skype (ShinsoMaple)

I'd like to use a middleman for trades to begin with, unless they are small or you have quite a bit of good feedback. I am a very reliable person with over 350 trades positive (0 negative) on another forum.
Old 07/16/2013, 11:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2325
The Black Market: 165/1/0
Received Thanks: 9,628
How do you charge it on my account? I mean I will not give you my Login.
Old 09/07/2013, 21:53   #3

Bump, selling again.
Old 09/08/2013, 10:22   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
My friend, it is NOT possible to charge an WoT account with gold, the only possible way is when you buy the Gold in the gift shop, and there you have the normal prices and the normal amount...
Old 09/08/2013, 11:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero3344 View Post
My friend, it is NOT possible to charge an WoT account with gold, the only possible way is when you buy the Gold in the gift shop, and there you have the normal prices and the normal amount...
Once you are logged in, go to this page:

The gift shop is not the only way. I charge less than half price for charging. It is also possible for the person to remain logged in game while I do this so they know I cannot do anything there. They can also change their password before and after.

That is where I charge the gold. I can provide proof that I am safe as well as refer you to other people that have purchased from me from epvp.
Old 09/08/2013, 13:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

okay, but tell me, how can you pay more than you get?
Old 09/08/2013, 15:46   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DEUTSCH

Finanzieller Betrug
Liebe Spieler, einige von euch mögen im Internet vielleicht auf Angebote oder Auktionen auf anderen Seiten gestoßen sein, die World of Tanks Gold zu erheblich reduzierten Preisen anbieten. Wir wollen euch darauf hinweisen, dass alle solche Angebote betrügerischer Natur sind. Aus diesem Grund empfehlen wir es euch, euch mit diesem Dokument vertraut zu machen, um nicht selbst Opfer in einem Betrugsfall zu werden.

Zuallererst solltet ihr wissen, dass Alle – sogar World of Tanks-Mitarbeiter – Spielgold zum selben Preis wie ihr, zu den auf unserer Seite angegebenen Konditionen kaufen. Dies bedeutet auch, dass alle Angebote anderer Webseiten, die behaupten euch Gold günstiger als zum offiziellen Preis verkaufen zu wollen, betrügerischer Natur sind. Ihr solltet keines davon ernsthaft in Erwägung ziehen. Wenn euch jemand tatsächlich Gold zum halben Preis verkaufen wollte, würde diese Person im Prozess Geld verlieren, und niemand ist so selbstlos Geld zu verschenken. Gold könnt ihr in Paketen auf unserer World of Tanks-Webseite erwerben, als Belohnung für die Teilnahme in World of Tanks-Events gewinnen, oder als Einkommen aus euren Provinzen erhalten (siehe Clankriege-Anleitung). In jedem Fall geht das Gold direkt auf das Konto des Spielers und er/sie kann dieses nicht wahllos an andere Spieler transferieren.

Achtung! Damit ihr Bescheid wisst, wollen wir euch kurz erläutern, wie so ein finanzieller Betrug mit Spielgold gewöhnlich abläuft: Angelockt von einem Angebot, das zu gut klingt um wahr zu sein, bezahlt ihr dem Schwindler den ausgemachten Preis für das von ihm angebotene Gold. Hat der Betrüger euer Geld erhalten, kauft er auf unserer Webseite das Gold zum vollen Preis mit einer gestohlenen Kreditkarte (so was nennt man „Carding“). Er schickt euch das Gold in Form eines Geschenkpakets, das ihr im Spiel annehmt. Dann, wenn der echte Besitzer der benutzten Kreditkarte – oder dessen Bank – die unautorisierte Aktivität bemerkt, machen sie die Zahlung rückgängig, und ziehen das Geld für das Gold-Geschenk von unserem Konto wieder ein. Da das Gold zu diesem Zeitpunkt euch aber bereits gutgeschrieben wurde, sind wir gezwungen die fehlende Summe eurem Spielkonto zu belasten, was dieses ins Negative rutschen lässt und dazu führt, dass wir dieses temporär sperren müssen. Damit wir dieses wieder freischalten können, müsst dann ihr – als ursprünglicher Geschenk-Empfänger – uns die volle Summe der Transaktion wiedererstatten, um euren Saldo auszugleichen. Der Betrüger bekommt euer Geld, ihr verliert Zeit und zeitweise sogar Zugang zu eurem Spielkonto, und müsst zu allem Überfluss auch noch die Rechnung für das Debakel bezahlen.

Bei einer weniger häufig angewendeten, aber im Grunde ähnlichen Methode des Betrugs wird der Einkauf mit einer gewöhnlichen Bankkarte durchgeführt, und der Betrüger weist selbstständig die Bank an, die Transaktion zu annullieren. Als Grund gibt er dabei an, dass die bezahlten Dienste nicht geleistet wären. (Im Englischen nennt man das „fraud“).

Was passiert wenn eine Zahlung annulliert wird?

Wenn das Geld für eine Zahlung wieder eingezogen wird, wird das Spielkonto des Empfängers des Goldes blockiert. Wir rechnen die eingezogene Summe zu Lasten des Spielers, was seinen Saldo ins Minus gehen lässt. Der Spieler muss dann erst seine Bilanz wieder ausgleichen, bevor wir das Spielkonto wieder freischalten können.
Darüber hinaus bitten wir euch in solchen Fällen, uns alle Information mitzuteilen, die für die Aufklärung der Sache relevant sein könnte: Wo habt ihr das Angebot gefunden und von wo aus habt ihr gekauft? Wart ihr in direktem Kontakt mit dem Verkäufer? Habt ihr Informationen zu seiner Identität?

Da es sich um einen Betrugsfall handelt, behalten wir uns außerdem das Recht vor, das Spielkonto gesperrt zu lassen, wenn die Situation und die Ermittlung dies erfordert. Wie ihr seht, führt das Reinfallen auf solche betrügerischen Angebote nur zu Zeit- und Geldverlust.

Wie sieht die rechtliche Situation in solchen Fällen aus?

Alle Ansprüche im Falle von Betrugsfällen müssen bei der Person, die euch das Gold verkauft hat, geltend gemacht werden. World of Tanks kann nicht involviert werden, und ist nicht verantwortlich für eure Aktionen, oder die von Anderen. Wenn ihr zum Beispiel bei jemand Falschgeld kauft, könnt ihr keine Ansprüche auf Erstattung des Kaufpreises machen. Dasselbe gilt auch für Fälle von Spielgeld-Kauf durch Dritte.

Aus diesem Grund empfehlen wir es euch Gold ausschließlich von unserer offiziellen Webseite von World of Tanks aus zu kaufen. Klickt hier, um diese zu erreichen.

Achtung! Unsere Firma ist nicht verantwortlich für diejenigen, die an betrügerischen Aktionen in irgendeiner Weise teilnehmen.

ENGLISH
Financial Fraud
Dear commanders,

Some of you may have come across offers or auctions on websites that offer World of Tanks gold at greatly discounted rates. Be advised that all such offers are fraudulent. We strongly recommend you read this document so that you are aware of it.

First of all we’d like you to know that everybody, even Wargaming.net employees, buy in-game gold at the same price as you at the rates indicated on our webpage. That means that all offers on other websites claiming to sell gold to you at a lower price than on ou website are fraudulent and should not be taken seriously. If anybody actually sold gold at half the usual price to you, they would lose money and trust us when we say that nobody is that altruistic. There are three legitimate ways to buy gold: by purchasing it as part of a gold package sold on our World of Tanks website, as a reward for participating in a World of Tanks event, or as income generated through provinces (see Clan Wars guide). In all cases in-game gold goes straight to a player’s account and he or she cannot transfer it directly to anyone else.

Attention! This is how the basic fraud scheme usually works: Tempted by an offer which usually sounds too good to be true, you pay a swindler to purchase the discounted gold he offers. After receiving your payment the scammer buys the gold from our website at full price using a stolen credit card (this is called “carding”). He sends you the gold in form of a gift that you receive in the game. Then, when the real owner of the credit card or his bank notices the unauthorized activity, they withdraw the money from us for the purchase of the gift package which annuls the transaction. But since the gold has already been credited to you, we’re forced to temporarily suspend your account as its associated balance becomes negative. To unlock it again you – the initial gift recipient – will need to pay us the full amount of the value of the gold you received to finally equal out your balance. The defrauder gets your money; you lose time, temporarily even your access, and get stuck with a new bill on top of it all. A less common but similar way of fraud is when the impostor uses a regular bank card and then himself orders his bank to withdraw the money for the transaction claiming that the associated services were not rendered. (This is called “fraud”).

What happens when a payment is withdrawn?

As soon as a payment is withdrawn, the receiving player’s game account gets blocked. We charge the withdrawn amount from the transaction in question to the player, which makes his balance become negative. He or she will then need to first equal out their balance before we can unlock the associated account again.

Additionally we would have to ask you to share all the information you have on the swindler: Where did you find the particular offer and where did you buy from? Did you get in direct contact with the seller? Do you have any information about who this person was? Also, since it’s a fraud case, we reserve the right to keep the account locked, depending on the situation. As you can see, falling for such a fraudulent offer only leads to loss of time and money.

What’s the legal situation regarding such cases?

All claims on fraudulent purchases must be made to the person who sold you the gold. The World of Tanks administration does not get involved and can’t be held responsible for your actions or those of others. For example, if you buy fake dollars, the real money for them will not be returned. Same rule applies for when you deal with in-game gold swindlers.

Therefore we strongly recommend you to buy gold only on the official website of World of Tanks. You can do so here.

Attention! Wargaming.net is not responsible for those participating in frauds and scams.
Old 09/08/2013, 17:37   #8

First off, I can garantee that this is not any king of card fraud or something that will result in you having to pay full price for it afterwards.

As I said before I can gladly re-direct you to another forum which I trade on where I have 460+ possitive feedback (over a 2 year period) and can confirm it is me. This is another reasonably large website.

This still does not mean that I can release how I do it, otherwise there would be no money to be made in the process.

I will offer 11.2k free WoT gold to 3 people to prove this, you can have it charged to a new or unused account and check on the status of it after a period of time to see that it indeed is not a scam and I am not using stolen cards.
Old 09/08/2013, 17:42   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoMaple View Post
First off, I can garantee that this is not any king of card fraud or something that will result in you having to pay full price for it afterwards.

As I said before I can gladly re-direct you to another forum which I trade on where I have 460+ possitive feedback (over a 2 year period) and can confirm it is me. This is another reasonably large website.

This still does not mean that I can release how I do it, otherwise there would be no money to be made in the process.

I will offer 11.2k free WoT gold to 3 people to prove this, you can have it charged to a new or unused account and check on the status of it after a period of time to see that it indeed is not a scam and I am not using stolen cards.
You have an 3/1/2 TBM ... but okay, offer to my WoT-Account 11,2k Gold and i approve it.
Old 09/08/2013, 19:02   #10

I'm going to change it to 15x 2.8k gold give aways. I'd guess most people that would do the 11k ones would mainly be interested in just using it and then not buying more.

This will be first come, first serve. I'll start charging to the accounts later today when I have a bit of time.
Old 09/14/2013, 10:41   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Okey, I would try it!
Old 09/14/2013, 18:09   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi

if i give you a paypass code or something else is not ok? i don't have paypall
Old 09/17/2013, 13:01   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
've often bought with him has always worked wonderfully... Nice man!

Tags
cheap, gold, world of tanks