Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WolfHacks.net Re-Open! Looking for new staff!

Discussion on WolfHacks.net Re-Open! Looking for new staff! within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 01/17/2017, 17:35   #16

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
You said to me script kiddie Dont protect your hollycrab, everyone knows who is this leecher. You can ask to dowit for more information. (And Im not script kiddie, but maybe you can be if you try harder..)
No i dont protect Hooly hahaha no.. Im just saying that those informations are not really "adult".
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2017, 18:34   #17

elite*gold: 0
Nadder11 all time rage/cry xD

Bro get real life REALLY !

Yes yes you are the best man , all know this , your hack is 100% by you and dword is the best , dword never leech any addys, so all your features is 100% finding by you? you sure ? I have proof. xD

WolfTeam is not my life, but you yes. xDDD Go get real life man
Old 01/17/2017, 19:03   #18

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoolyHaacks View Post
Nadder11 all time rage/cry xD

Bro get real life REALLY !

Yes yes you are the best man , all know this , your hack is 100% by you and dword is the best , dword never leech any addys, so all your features is 100% finding by you? you sure ? I have proof. xD

WolfTeam is not my life, but you yes. xDDD Go get real life man
I want to see your proof man. I didnt say every addys finded by me. 3-4 years ago I got rapidfire from didacool. Its not the point. I improve myselves. But you ? You 're always leech
Old 01/17/2017, 19:17   #19

Quote:
I want to see your proof man. I didnt say every addys finded by me. 3-4 years ago I got rapidfire from didacool. Its not the point. I improve myselves. But you ? You 're always leech
You sure? then just tell me how you get the inventory slot using tutorial hack, 100% found by me and im the first have found this inventory method, and i have the proof.

And just tell me who have find the characters after b660y ? is you ? no, is me.

I have proof too.

Man +50% of your features is leeched, and your hack is not coded 100% by you and you use base not 100% coded by you. the old dword 2016 too is making with topbase so yes man you are the best and you are real hacker and yes you **** all.

For me the real hacker is coder of : GzN Super Hack, Cold Hack, Se4nHaxx, WLP, And Ughf @.

But okey man, you are the best!
Old 01/17/2017, 19:29   #20

Quote:
You sure? then just tell me how you get the inventory slot using tutorial hack, 100% found by me and im the first have found this inventory method, and i have the proof.

And just tell me who have find the characters after b660y ? is you ? no, is me.

I have proof too.

Man +50% of your features is leeched, and your hack is not coded 100% by you and you use base not 100% coded by you. the old dword 2016 too is making with topbase so yes man you are the best and you are real hacker and yes you **** all.

For me the real hacker is coder of : GzN Super Hack, Cold Hack, Se4nHaxx, WLP, And Ughf @.

But okey man, you are the best!
I didnt say I am the best. And first tutorial inventory hack not finded by you. It finded by c0lo. And I made it before it. About character hack, I think you dont know what is leech. I didnt take any pointer from gzn or cold or se4nhaxx or wlp or ughf. I finded them by myselves.

And yes, I used topbase, bc I didnt have a lot of time , but now I have time. We made our bases. Let me ask you something. Dword has hp hack
,M4L1F1C wlp cold has hp hack too. But the first hp hack maded and released by dword hack. So is they leeched from me ? Just answer this.

And before us, didacool tryied to make hp hack but he cant make his hp unlimited (I think he could not find max hp control.)

Edit: about inventory hack proof. You can search flexible vip hack or c0lo hack. WE WERE HERE BEFORE YOU.
Old 01/17/2017, 19:57   #21

Quote:
I didnt say I am the best. And first tutorial inventory hack not finded by you. It finded by c0lo. And I made it before it. About character hack, I think you dont know what is leech. I didnt take any pointer from gzn or cold or se4nhaxx or wlp or ughf. I finded them by myselves.

And yes, I used topbase, bc I didnt have a lot of time , but now I have time. We made our bases. Let me ask you something. Dword has hp hack
,M4L1F1C wlp cold has hp hack too. But the first hp hack maded and released by dword hack. So is they leeched from me ? Just answer this.

And before us, didacool tryied to make hp hack but he cant make his hp unlimited (I think he could not find max hp control.)

Edit: about inventory hack proof. You can search flexible vip hack or c0lo hack. WE WERE HERE BEFORE YOU.
No no your wrong . C0l0 don't use tutorial hack for made the weapons hack, he just use the method in your inventory slot.

The inventory method using tutorial is 100% find by me and im the first. proof is here.

13 January 2013 - (4 years before) :

So...

And just see inventory hack colo is in real inventory slot, and he have all slot not only WP1/WP2/WP3/WP4/PISTOL/KNIFE/GRENADE.

And for characters hack see date too : 14 march 2013 - (4 years before too)

And hp hack yes, i don't have tell you , you have leech all your features no, but +50% yes.
Old 01/17/2017, 20:11   #22

Quote:
No no your wrong . C0l0 don't use tutorial hack for made the weapons hack, he just use the method in your inventory slot.

The inventory method using tutorial is 100% find by me and im the first. proof is here.

13 January 2013 - (4 years before) :

So...

And just see inventory hack colo is in real inventory slot, and he have all slot not only WP1/WP2/WP3/WP4/PISTOL/KNIFE/GRENADE.

And for characters hack see date too : 14 march 2013 - (4 years before too)

And hp hack yes, i don't have tell you , you have leech all your features no, but +50% yes.
Flexible vip hack I used inventory.
Date: 2012

I think you can search it.

And I didnt leech any features. I finded them myselves. I think you dont know what is leech. 5 Years ago, no recoil already exist. Someone find it its normal. When I use no recoil, for you I leech it. Its ridiculous. I didnt get any pointer from another hack, I didnt stole it. But ofc you did it. Anyway, have a good noob day.

Edit: c0lo use tutorial inventory just 1 times. After that, he finded je/jne control (under the slot 4 or upper I cant remember) Than he made inventory hack without tutorial mode.
Old 01/17/2017, 20:23   #23

Quote:
Flexible vip hack I used inventory.
Date: 2012

I think you can search it.

And I didnt leech any features. I finded them myselves. I think you dont know what is leech. 5 Years ago, no recoil already exist. Someone find it its normal. When I use no recoil, for you I leech it. Its ridiculous. I didnt get any pointer from another hack, I didnt stole it. But ofc you did it. Anyway, have a good noob day.

Edit: c0lo use tutorial inventory just 1 times. After that, he finded je/jne control (under the slot 4 or upper I cant remember) Than he made inventory hack without tutorial mode.
Send the link of video. and no no, just after i have made the inventory hack usiçng the fonction of tutorial , lot of coder have copy, and yes you have leech some features, xD you have the same address/addys but no you never leech. For you you are "REAL HACKER" hmmm Okey..

Man i just tell u i have real life me. You are big, go eat , eat and eat with ur pc. but man please get real life. xD

And send me the link of video c0l0 using the tutorial hack for made inventory hack too xD

And for characters then? where i can leech characters address if never released? tell me really.. But yes im big big noob and you are the best!

i dont want like, reputation or other, is just not real. i prefer real life, real girlfriend & real friend. You prefer like etc, but i know you have already leech some address/code & others, but okey.

NADER11 THE FUCKING BEST HACKER OF THE WOOOOORLD
Old 01/17/2017, 20:30   #24

Quote:
Send the link of video. and no no, just after i have made the inventory hack usiçng the fonction of tutorial , lot of coder have copy, and yes you have leech some features, xD you have the same address/addys but no you never leech. For you you are "REAL HACKER" hmmm Okey..

Man i just tell u i have real life me. You are big, go eat , eat and eat with ur pc. but man please get real life. xD

And send me the link of video c0l0 using the tutorial hack for made inventory hack too xD

And for characters then? where i can leech characters address if never released? tell me really.. But yes im big big noob and you are the best!

i dont want like, reputation or other, is just not real. i prefer real life, real girlfriend & real friend. You prefer like etc, but i know you have already leech some address/code & others, but okey.

NADER11 THE FUCKING BEST HACKER OF THE WOOOOORLD
I dont care about your real life And I cant send video because Joygame closed my own channel. But if u can go to tamkafadan.com archive, you can see date and old information. Still you can search on youtube wolfteam flexible vip hack.

Tutorial Inventory Hack: If u know tutorial mode weapon codes go lobby search 2 bytes it, you can find slot inventory. Its algoritm, its not you. If a person have brain, he can think it. So, Nobody leeched it from you. And for hp, execpt ghosttrainer, nobody leeched hp from me (ghosttrainer said it his stole, but even if his not, he has information and brain for find it.)

And you need 1-0 memory addr for make your own game like tutorial for tutorial inventory hack. Now, you dont know asm , you used it like this. But me and c0lo , we find tutorial/normal game slot control. We know how this system is working but not you.

So you're pro. You went to tutorial mode, searched 1 after that go to normal game search 0. On lobby search 3128 2bytes, and yes you're made inventory hack.

Can you add 5 slot like sniper ? Ofc not, because you're know nothing. Anyway ,

If you're dealing with your real life, go get it. Ill happy for you because you can not be exist on memoryhacking. Have a nice day.
Old 01/17/2017, 20:34   #25

Quote:
I dont care about your real life And I cant send video because Joygame closed my own channel. But if u can go to tamkafadan.com archive, you can see date and old information. Still you can search on youtube wolfteam flexible vip hack.

Tutorial Inventory Hack: If u know tutorial mode weapon codes go lobby search 2 bytes it, you can find slot inventory. Its algoritm, its not you. If a person have brain, he can think it. So, Nobody leeched it from you. And for hp, execpt ghosttrainer, nobody leeched hp from me (ghosttrainer said it his stole, but even if his not, he have information and brain for find it.)

If you're dealing with your real life, go get it. Ill happy for you because you can not be exist on memoryhacking. Have a nice day.
Okey okey man xD

YOU ARE THE BEST AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.

GO EAT AGAIN MAN, YOU ARE BIG BIG , IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE AND YOU THINKS YOU ARE THUG IN NOT REAL LIFE XD
Old 01/17/2017, 20:37   #26

Quote:
Okey okey man xD

YOU ARE THE BEST AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN.

GO EAT AGAIN MAN, YOU ARE BIG BIG , IS WHY YOU DONT HAVE REAL LIFE AND YOU THINKS YOU ARE THUG IN NOT REAL LIFE XD
I have real life dude. I am going to university. (electric electrical engineering) and Im not fat anymore, I lose my weight (about 50 kilos) and you and your speech mode not right, so ugly. Even if I didnt any say to you about your physical problems. For example your face so ugly but Ive never say it to you.

AND YES, WE MADE BEST "FREE" HACK. SO, ME AND MY TEAM THE BEST PUBLIC HACKERS. SO, GO TO YOUR REAL LIFE
Old 01/17/2017, 20:58   #27

elite*gold: 5
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/17/2017, 21:25   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkAdv3rs4ry View Post
xD
Old 01/18/2017, 06:34   #29

Received Thanks: 1,858
I found HP with medikit direct after cold and its pretty old.
You just need to reserve it to increase max hp.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/18/2017, 10:28   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ⓜiku Ⓗatsune View Post
I found HP with medikit direct after cold and its pretty old.
You just need to reserve it to increase max hp.
Its not old too much. They added hp 1-2 years ago

You just need to find medekit fuction. After that if you know asm, you can make it unlimited, you can set increase speed or count. Its so simple.