Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New]WolfLite v10.8

Discussion on [New]WolfLite v10.8 within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[New]WolfLite v10.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonlordU View Post
New Update Version 10.8 Public

Dont bother me if you have any problems using it , just uninstall and dont use .

This Version Dll name is different , however , it can be installed the same old way :
1. Copy msvcr71.dll & WLF.dll to Wolfteam folder .
2. Run Wolfteam and dont click start hack .
3. Enter a server then start the hacks .

NOTE : there is a font error where you see all the text blank , this happens in some Windows XP because you may dont have all languages or fonts installed , I will not change the font or make a fix any soon .

---> bugged

New Added hacks :

Swear hack : This hack allos you to curse / write bad words in the game . It is Auto Activated .

Hacks Included :

1Hit Ko : Easy to know what it does , guardian can die with 1 pistol shot

No Fall damage : Easy to know what it does .

Bring your own rope : You must climp a robe while it is on , then when ever it is enabled in the same game you can move like you are climping .

Snipe Bot :
It auto shoot for you if your aim if on the enemy , you must not have godmode on or the shot will not affect .

Cross Hair : everyone know it .

Infinite Bullets : This version only for guns , no bazooka or bomb .

Bag Pick ( Far ressurection ) : Can pick up bags from long long distance you just aim to the bag and can heal people in icehold from a far distance .

Move Speed : Increase your movement speed to the max.

Ninja Wolf ( Jump Hack ) : With Wolf you can jump far distance , and you can jump even faster if you stick to a wall , you can jump from a wall to wall like a ninja with very high speed ( Combine this with observe = FAST OBSERVE SPEED [HARD TO CONTROL AT HIGH SPEED] IT GOES YOU OUT OF YOUR BODY AND MUST NOT MOVE FOR 10SEC JUST TO GET BACK IN THE BODY )

- Ice Ball : continuous ability to shoot ice ball with icewolf .

- WP Hack : (MUST HAVE NO TATOO ) Lets you get more than 50 WP from your basic weapon , the default value i made is 1000 ( to be safe ) but if you want more put the number of wp you want in the box near to WebWP and click set .

- Mode hack : Lets you change the game mode , Active the mode with the hotkey then select the mode you want .

- Return to base : returns you to your base with full hp and select new weapon ( dont use in destruction or icehold , unless you activated mode hack and changed the mode to Ex or DM ) .

- Fly hack : Lets you observe the game , move faster , fly and able to shoot too .

- Noreload / Instant switch : makes you gun reload faster and switch between guns faster .

- NoClip : Lets you enter inside walls with no dc , just dont use it to hide because others can see you , only use to move faster through obstacles .

- No Recoil : you weapon doesn't shake at all .

- Machine : Allows you to shoot continues while holding the mouse with non-machine guns .

- Godmode : Freezes your animation so you dont see yourself getting damage but other people does , after you make them see that they killed you then you can be invisible for them and kill them untill you respawn or the game restart . ( All maps now ) .

- Perfect ms : ( Almost same as 0ms ) due to many people think it is FAKE , I made it only show 0 ms for people who have 300+ ms and you wont get kicked unless someone has NO ms ( you cannot see his ms because there is no connection in between ) .

Lag Hack : ( Don't keep it on for long time or u get crashed ) .
- This hack will make you see all player not moving , but they can see you move and can kill you so better to use with godmode , dont turn it on for more than 2minutes you will get crashed .

HAVE FUN GETTING IP BAN !!!!
Just to keep you guys update, I quoted this from him at GzN.

Have fun guys!
Attached Files
File Type: zip WolfLite 10.8.zip (723.8 KB, 3388 views)
Thanks
16 Users
Old 03/14/2009, 10:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
thx alot it do works but why got website pop up when start?
Old 03/14/2009, 11:30   #3

man you rock!
your the best!
Old 03/16/2009, 04:54   #4

how do i use the swear hack?
Old 03/16/2009, 10:18   #5

walao... this hack is patched already 2day lolx... then send me a new one hack... im waiting 4 u k....
Old 03/16/2009, 14:27   #6

ya i think it's patched up because i can't go in and me too
Old 03/17/2009, 12:50   #7

It don't work, can the cause be that i've a very new version of wolfteam? only 1 week old! pls help me!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2009, 10:19   #8

It don't work.....

The game shut down then....
Old 04/02/2009, 12:23   #9

Yeah ******* WolfTeam Hacker can t play fair?
This is to noob
Old 04/30/2009, 03:30   #10

Dont work its patched now ..
Old 04/30/2009, 13:11   #11

elite*gold: 8
könt ihr duetsch sprechen
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2009, 23:45   #12

Hey guys i saw that Wolflite 10.8 doesnt work. But that is also lied. It works. Cuz u need a dll patch. if u want wolflite 10.8 completly working 4 ur computer, just go to the Injector directory and than to the dll patch directory and open patch_dll.exe or sth like that (its a .exe). it will change some dll's from the injector. i'll post the link now:

it is clean (if somebody says: its a virus etc, its ur prob, not my. for me, it works) @me, there was also a virus alert but i terminated my anti virus and no alert. after i patched the dll's and it worked and works for me)

byebye
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2009, 12:33   #13

Virus, u , idiote
Old 05/08/2009, 06:34   #14

Question lol

hey i had tried many types of wolflite 10.8 and when the game loads, websites will pop out and then the game will suddenly stop working any idea y plz help seriously desperate!
Old 05/08/2009, 07:54   #15

mr is this hack dont dc in the game ???? nid answer plss T_T
Closed Thread