Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Recruitment] Project Team is searching new Member!

Discussion on [Recruitment] Project Team is searching new Member! within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Recruitment] Project Team is searching new Member!

The 5Lounge Team is hiring!

For our project "5Lounge" we are looking for people who have experience and fun at Web Design, Programming, Graphic Design
and / or management. Experience in the field of social media would be an advantage.
You can expect a motivated, helpful and familiar team which places a high value on communication and respectful treatment.
We also offer bases to collect more experience in these fields through long-standing work in the field of web and graphic design.
5Lounge is a network with many different aspects to the improvements for the community of people on the net.
We offer our users a number of new and already existing but optimized functions.

What are our requirements?

- Responsibility
- Respect and cooperativeness
- Experience in the relevant field
- Active participation
- Talk and write in basic English language

Which positions in the team are free ?
- Programing with knowledge in PHP, HTML, CSS. Advantages: experience with C# and Java.
- Grafikdesigner: least experience with Adobe Photoshop. Advantages: Adobe Illustrator, Blender.
- Management of Social Media / Advertising: creativity,teamwork and good communication.
- Support: good communication.

5Lounge Support

Since 5Lounge is a hobby and is therefore not supported financially, we can not offer compensation to our team members currently. Should you nevertheless be
interested to forge ahead this project please send an job application to the email address mentioned above.

Your 5Lounge Team
Old 01/30/2016, 08:37   #2
TBM Head Mod

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,046
Post it into the corresponding collection thread, as the moderation team is forced to close here.

Regards,
Icetea'
Closed Thread

Tags
hiring, recruit, search, staff, team