Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > Web Development
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MY LATEST TEMPLATE {STAIR} -RATEIT-

Discussion on MY LATEST TEMPLATE {STAIR} -RATEIT- within the Web Development forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MY LATEST TEMPLATE {STAIR} -RATEIT-

Hello guys ! today i am gonna show you my latest web template STAIR , a simple elegant template to be used in any kind of websites

So this is the template , hope you like it (Sorry i forgot to add the POLL )

Designed by : ME
Design Time : About 1.5 Hours -NOT PURE WORK-
Programs Used : Adobe Photoshop , illustrator

I also accept constructive criticism so you are welcome to comment here and tell me your opinions about this design

Have a nice day !

_____
NOTE : Because i was stunned that some guys thought that the White Text in the background of the template is a PART of the template is self , i wanna to make a notice that THIS IS A COPYRIGHT MATERIAL no more than that , it is just to keep noobs away from taking the template and open a site with it
Old 08/03/2012, 20:16   #2

elite*gold: 203
Hi

may i ask what did you do on this 1.5h of work? I only see a Banner (possibly only pasted in), an easy transparent box with text. A search input (this may cost some time) Text, text, text (btw. the textes are really small at the content area) and pasted pictures with a white border.

This design is pretty simple but no offense to you...it is also done very fast.
Old 08/03/2012, 20:47   #3

u used symmetric design, im proud of u
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/03/2012, 21:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikesch01 View Post
Hi

may i ask what did you do on this 1.5h of work? I only see a Banner (possibly only pasted in), an easy transparent box with text. A search input (this may cost some time) Text, text, text (btw. the textes are really small at the content area) and pasted pictures with a white border.

This design is pretty simple but no offense to you...it is also done very fast.
If you looked at the first line you will say SIMPLE i managed to keep every thing at very simple Take a look at my other designs

And NOTE : i am not relaying on any leaked materials in my designs except the images for some previews So i am not copying things as you say

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissein View Post
u used symmetric design, im proud of u
thx mate Also take another look at Glow template i have edited it regarding your advice... hope you like it now
Old 08/04/2012, 14:49   #5

elite*gold: 31
Received Thanks: 2,029
this is a nice one, clean and simple. the colors match good, i hope this white texture with the letters is just a copyright method.

greetz, b.
Old 08/04/2012, 16:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _BuRn3R_ View Post
this is a nice one, clean and simple. the colors match good, i hope this white texture with the letters is just a copyright method.

greetz, b.
Thanks very much for your nice comment my dear, and yeah it's just a copyright method. If you looked at it you will notice that it is BADGUY4YOU