Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Update News!

Discussion on Update News! within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 01/06/2011, 14:42   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,321
Uhh M4A1_Gold uhh da muss ich direkt ma ran an den Speck

Mfg Medsex

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RF EQG Update news
05/09/2012 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 5 Replies
well if u also play RF EQG (maybe just 216 server not sure as i only play there) then u will know they just updated their hackshield to detect almost every version of memory editor/CE out there but that only meant i had to look into finding a new method to cheat :) for now i wont release the new method which DOESN'T require any bypass or effort except opening the program but i will tell u there is still 1 CE that works... this one...
RoM - 3.0.3 Update News
09/07/2010 - Gaming News - DE - 13 Replies
In dem bald kommenden Update 3.0.3 gab der Publisher Frogster und das Entwicklerstudio RuneWaker bekannt, ein neues Beziehungssystem einzuführen. Wie im echten Leben können sich zwei Charaktere das "Ja"-Wort geben um sich somit die ewige Treue zuschwören. Die Spieler werden, wenn sie gemeinsam in Taborea unterwegs sind, je nach gewählter Beziehung Vorteile bzw. Belohnungen erhalten. War das alles? Nein, sicher nicht! Frogster versorgt die User mit romantischen Kapellen und einer...
RoM 3.0.3 Update News
08/17/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 3 Replies
Game publisher Frogster and the development studio Runewaker are going to introduce a new relationship system in the soon coming 3.0.3 update. Just like in real life characters can give each other the 'yes' word and swear eternal loyality. Depending on the selected relationship players will be able to benefit from several bonuses or rewards when they are travelling hand in hand through Taborea. Was that all? No, certainly not! Frogster will provide the user with romantic chapels and...
Regarding News About ECSRO Update!
11/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
GM:s on the VIP server pronounced that the update with 100 cap and new maps will be added on the VIP server in some few days, Stay Tuned please! Your sincereley Pumpafett
[NEWS] ECSRO UPDATE
08/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 55 Replies
IT IS TRUE. Boys And Girls. Who don't has believe. See Screens, And get your own conclusions. http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/4403/79029978. jpg http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/1354/98230256. jpg