Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock Full Screen Problem

Discussion on Warrock Full Screen Problem within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Warrock Full Screen Problem

Hi Leute habe ein Problem mit Wr
Ich kann kein Fullscreen mehr machen (16:9)
vorher war es bei 16 : 9 full screen nachdem ich ccleaner benutzt habe ist es nicht mehr full
wie kann ich machen das es wd so is wie früher
thx im vorraus
Old 11/21/2010, 20:00   #2

musste unter optionen einen anderen format auswählen -.-
Old 11/22/2010, 13:54   #3

wenn ccleaner benutzt hast hat er warscheinlich irgenwas gelöscht was das machte ne neuinstall hilft!
Old 11/22/2010, 14:34   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,110
Nimm ein anderes Format
Old 11/22/2010, 15:09   #5

welches format es ist nicht mehr so wie es vorher war wenn ich 16 : 9 mache

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pseudo Full Screen Mode
11/03/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 0 Replies
Press F10 or the menu button the go to Community and the choose one of the sites. It will say something like now entering pseudo full screen mode. It allows you to have windows on top of your full screen. Although, you can just put windowed mode and press maximize.
get your screen full from DBS .. lol
02/15/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
hi guys this edits is so nice and its my first edit i made them 4 get some fun .. first take buckup from your (MapItemIcon) u find it in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani then download the attach , un-rar it and put it in C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0\ani and accept the replace .. c the pic
Full screen aplication keeper?
01/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, this is regarding SV, when i play other Full screen applications like games it will stop using script vessel. So i am just after a simple program that will keep the conquer window on top of ANY other window. I've used a few but none stay on the TOP of full screen games My plan are to keep CO on the top window but just put it in the corner..genius LoL P.S please test it to see if conquer will still stay on top of any window including full screen games thanks. +1k on the line XD
SV Full screen!!!
01/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
LoL the heading is mostly for effect xD Neway lets get to the point. Well While i use SV when i try to play other games such as F.E.A.R, Crysis and other fulls screen applications but when i do SV just stay in the same spot and not respond to anything until i put it a the main window. However i can minimize it and do other things like surf the net and it will work perfectly. Thanks NOTE: I AM NOT TRYING TO CRACK SV I AM JUST ASKING FOR ADVICE!
How to have the CO toolbar in full screen
03/15/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
ONLY 4 SIMPLE STEPS! Heres my easy picture steps with description. Please let me know how it works out! Step 1: First drag the start toolbar from the bottom of the screen to the top. (To do this click and hold on an empty space on the start toolbar and drag your cursor to the top. Then let go.)