Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock Server Setup Help

Discussion on Warrock Server Setup Help within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrock Server Setup Help

Hi friends, I want to build Warrock server Do this for the team that will help me to establish that there is wiewer 5 address can contact me by msn address thanks in advance
Old 05/23/2010, 17:17   #2

elite*gold: 900
Received Thanks: 11,388
There is an extra Thread for such things. Please use the Search Function of this Board!

#closerequest
Old 05/23/2010, 17:19   #3

atm its not possible to get a warrock server workin' right.. u can join a game and play but cant kill ur enemy
Old 05/23/2010, 17:27   #4

Which keywords should I use when looking well
Old 05/23/2010, 17:35   #5

To my knowledge Yezz is still workin' hard. Maybe you could lend him a hand? He has done some amazing work.
Old 05/23/2010, 19:17   #6

Received Thanks: 1,925
ofc, its still possible to create or code an warrock pserver, but its to difficult and u need goog coders/Team.

but there is no pserver yet.