Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warrock Server Setup Help File

Discussion on Warrock Server Setup Help File within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warrock Server Setup Help File

Hi friends, I want to install the server Warrock Warrock server installation files you want on this issue: mysql or anything but I just had to share something friend Now make one topic and shared picture of expression and would be very happy if I put the link here thanks in advance
Old 05/23/2010, 14:48   #2

Received Thanks: 5,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by rido1997 View Post
Hi friends, I want to install the server Warrock Warrock server installation files you want on this issue: mysql or anything but I just had to share something friend Now make one topic and shared picture of expression and would be very happy if I put the link here thanks in advance
hey dude.. maybe i should tell you that this Server is a fake .. it doesn´t work ..

So you don´t need to try it yourself because it won´t work at any time.!
Old 05/23/2010, 14:49   #3

want to establish whether he was actually on my server that was set up in other people know your link you give me the setup files
Old 05/23/2010, 15:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAngeldustXx View Post
hey dude.. maybe i should tell you that this Server is a fake .. it doesn´t work ..

So you don´t need to try it yourself because it won´t work at any time.!
willst du mich verarschen du hirnrissiger vollidiot O_O..der Server funktioniert man ! Das einzige was nicht funktioniert ist gaming weil es noch nicht fertig ist ... ohman -.-.. Was erzählst du das für blödsinn ?!

English(google translater):

do you want me you kidding O_O ludicrous idiot .. the server is working man! The only thing not working is gaming because it is not ready yet ... ohman -.-.. What do you tell what is nonsense?
Old 05/23/2010, 15:17   #5

Have you found the two subjects I have written what you want the files to the server show up, please leave us a message relevant
Old 05/23/2010, 15:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeZZx View Post
willst du mich verarschen du hirnrissiger vollidiot O_O..der Server funktioniert man ! Das einzige was nicht funktioniert ist gaming weil es noch nicht fertig ist ... ohman -.-.. Was erzählst du das für blödsinn ?!

English(google translater):

do you want me you kidding O_O ludicrous idiot .. the server is working man! The only thing not working is gaming because it is not ready yet ... ohman -.-.. What do you tell what is nonsense?
Ja, also geht es noch nicht .

Wenn du deinen Server komplett draußen hast dann werd ich dir glauben und alles zurücknehmen .. vorher kannst du´s vergessen <33

Und bitte mäßige mal deinen Umgangston ..
Old 05/23/2010, 15:19   #7

How to install the files have since established that the man was found in a lot of people other then what about that guy that's open?
Old 05/23/2010, 15:21   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXAngeldustXx View Post
Ja, also geht es noch nicht .

Wenn du deinen Server komplett draußen hast dann werd ich dir glauben und alles zurücknehmen .. vorher kannst du´s vergessen <33

Und bitte mäßige mal deinen Umgangston ..
ja ok sry ..hab mich nur aufgeregt weil du fake gesagt hast ^^ weil es keins ist ! :P
Old 05/23/2010, 15:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeZZx View Post
ja ok sry ..hab mich nur aufgeregt weil du fake gesagt hast ^^ weil es keins ist ! :P
Hab ich mir fast gedacht Sonst hättest du auch schon nen Warning..

Naja sobald dein Server rauskommt bin ich bereit das zu glauben

Wie sagt man so schön "Der Mensch muss alles anfassen um es zu glauben"
Old 05/23/2010, 15:23   #10

Welche Fächer hast du zwei sind noch meinerseits möchte ich Ihnen bei der Unterschied, wie viel Sie den Raum haben sich förmlich sohmet
Old 05/23/2010, 15:24   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rido1997 View Post
Welche Fächer hast du zwei sind noch meinerseits möchte ich Ihnen bei der Unterschied, wie viel Sie den Raum haben sich förmlich sohmet
Don´t use google translate --> F**** **** ..

try english!