Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 17:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ich sage Goodbye...

Discussion on Ich sage Goodbye... within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/15/2013, 13:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,861
Quote:
Programmierer, kein coder
Für den Satz gibts von mir ein Lob ;D

Machs gut

#closed
Thanks
23 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goodbye Archlord [ Bored to make a goodbye Video ]
12/23/2011 - Archlord - 21 Replies
Hello all, i played the game about 4 years and now im completly down. Me, Solfan / Astyzz will leave tomorrow. I'll deleted my chars and my old friends will get my Uniques. I won a lot of friends in Archlord and i had a good time there, i wish all my friends good luck in reallife and i hope that we will drink together soon. Thanks guys! I wish my enemies good luck too, because they was the guys ingame who bring me always some fun! Archlord was a good game, but after the HeavensHell,...
Just to say goodbye...
08/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
Hey all: First: I'm not a attention whore who just want to get attention. Second: I hope the mods let this theard open<3 Please:D. I just wanna say goodbye to all and most are here so its good to make this topic here:D Third: If you just wanna flame or spam this theard: LEAVE IT. Ok...Well ...Here i stop my sro time...After nearly 2 years of playing nearly every day...First Isro...Than Mysro...Than Ecsro Vip and finally Swsro2...Hell yeah. I thought the last days alot about my real live...
GoodBye Everyone
04/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Nice knowing u all goodluck with everythink this will be last time seeing me cause iv started back at normal eo :S so anyway goodluck
hello goodbye
01/29/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi i want to cancel my account already lol, this forum is not what im looking for. How do u cancel??