Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarRock Mouse Smoothing

Discussion on WarRock Mouse Smoothing within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 9,134
WarRock Mouse Smoothing

Hello,
There are some problems with the Mouse Smoothing.You can't shoot very well because your mouse is f***ed?

You must go to the options...
make Mouse Smoothing 0%
rest 50%.
If some ppl. didn't understood it post it here,then i make it then with pictures.

Here a Screen :

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2009, 22:39   #2

Mouse Smoothing is evil. Over and out.

˛good i figured that out on the first round i ever played xD
Old 03/28/2009, 22:46   #3

Received Thanks: 9,134
it's better with my trick :P ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2009, 03:30   #4

OK tell me defaul settings for all 4 off them
Old 12/25/2009, 17:17   #5

bei diesen free rapid acc ...
habs mir durchgelesen und soo aber wie erstellt man oder wo erstellt man einen samler account??
schreib mich bitte an wehre dir sehr dankbar
MFG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Changing Mouse Pointers (for Cool gaming mouse)
04/01/2010 - Soldier Front - 14 Replies
Im Bored today, so as i play im getting more bored, so i seem to try to Edit my mouse pointer (cursor), i have lots of pointers here i got my pointers in my game Red Alert 3, and i try to change it. Just follow my easy tutorials. :) 1.) Download First the Link below. LINK- Mouse Pointers.rar 2.) Create a folder and extract all the files in the folder you create. 3.) Go to Control Panel 4.) Go to Mouse
[MACRO/AHK/Mouse shortcut] hieitk's "mouse wheel button", REVISITED
04/12/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 11 Replies
Since after discovering it I've been an affectoinate user of mbutton. Saves fingers and keys. And stress. Especially when you have to drop/sell stuff. But I had several issues with some of the "features", namely: 1) I couldn't scroll fast enough between the functions, let's say I had it on Jump, and wanted to sell. I had to do three scrolls, but between each there was a delay of more than one second 2) The F10 function wasn't really necessary 3) The functions didn't cycle, when you were...
Blue Mouse.
07/10/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Alright,I make my money at bluemouse,I own a 130 archer but I seem to get as much money with blue mouse in the time it takes me to make a rb,since there are soo many 130 archers in my server,getting to the point,I have a theory that if your as far away from the blue mouse as you can be,and you NEVER open your inventory till you're out,there is a BETTER chance to get the treasures, it does not ALWAYS get it but I usually get it. This is just a theory,Dont spam that it didnt work...