Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FallenLux Birthday [Event]

Discussion on FallenLux Birthday [Event] within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
Cool FallenLux Birthday [Event]

Hey Com.

Dies habe ich heute auf Facebook gelesen

Orginal:
Quote:
Troopers,

we want to celebrate with you! Today is FallenLux Birthday - he's getting really, really old, you have to believe me! - and we want you to celebrate!

1.) You guys will get 50% Bonus-EXP/Dinar starting today at 1pm CEST to 6:20pm
CEST!

2.) Show us some LOVE! Reply with a congratulation on this post and win some awesome Items!

We will give out one of the following prices to 3 random players on our next Maintenance!

Prices:
• Gold Premium (30D)
• AW_50F (30D)
• SPAS-12 (30D)
Deutsche Übersetzung :

Quote:
Troopers,

Wir möchten mit Ihnen feiern! Heute ist FallenLux Geburtstag - er ist wirklich immer, wirklich alt, Sie müssen mir glauben! - und wir möchten feiern!

1.), Ihr erhaltet 50 % Bonus-EXP/Dinar ab heute 13Uhr um 18:20 Uhr!

2.) Mit einer Gratulation zu diesem Beitrag könnt ihr am geswinnspiel teilnehmen!
Wir geben einen der folgenden Preise zu 3 zufällige Spieler auf unserer nächsten Wartung!

Preise:
• Gold Premium (30 D)
• AW_50F (30D)
• SPASS-12 (30 D)

Quelle :
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2012, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Gut zu wissen.
Btw: Google Übersetzer?..