Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kd Lvling =)

Discussion on Kd Lvling =) within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1715
Kd Lvling =)

Ich tele mich zu euch und ihr killt mich
Macht mir angebote
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2012, 23:32   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 257
hab first gegeben super gelaufen trusted!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LVLING
02/08/2010 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi. I have two question's. How do you think if how i need time to up lvl 80 on Shwasbucker or Human Magic ???
Free Account Lvling/P lvling =)
03/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Hey :D ive just recently startedd playign Conquer again and don't have any gd acc anymore. So instead of starting frm scratch i was going to offer to train ppl's acc's or to P lvl acc's while you are needed somewee else or just simply can't be assed to do it yourself :) Put striaght. Im lving acc's and will do P lvling (if archer supplied) :D I will not try to hack the acc. :mad: I will not try to take any items from the acc. :mad: All i will do is lvl it and do p lvling if there is an...
Help on lvling.
01/02/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi, I have a lvl 31 segnale and 21 Summoner, so as you guys can see this 2 characters doesn't have any AOE skills. I was thinking where would be the right place to train ? with vacuums wouldn't make much different too right, because I don't have any AOE. Helps would be appreciated. = )
LVLING A TRO TO 130
11/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
i just made a tro he's still lvl 1 because i first wanted to know where to lvl untill 130 (as fast as possible) if you know a bot or something to help me pls say it tnx