Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock > WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GigaByte Public [09.09.12][AutoMedic, Invisible, ESP, GPS, Boneshot, Aimbot....]

Discussion on GigaByte Public [09.09.12][AutoMedic, Invisible, ESP, GPS, Boneshot, Aimbot....] within the WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the WarRock category.

Old 09/10/2012, 16:15   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdaddy View Post
No fall damage
walk speed
stamina
invisible
auto medic
gps enemy name ESP

those are the ones i had turned on before the crashes.
I tried numerous times and it crashes randomly, even while in item shop.
Tried it again yesterday and i got the BSOD twice. Not sure whats happening.
Also I noticed Auto ammo doesnt turn on, i tried turning it on first before anything else, it stays at off. Hope this helps.
You can't turn on AutoMedic with AutoAmmo and AutoAmmo is made like that, once you turn on, it turn off again to prevent crashes also... Maybe that is the problem your using AutoMedic and turning AutoAmmo on, They aren't really friendly together aaha, but Thanks for the feedback
Old 09/10/2012, 16:23   #17

Nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/10/2012, 18:53   #18

crashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigaByte™ View Post
You can't turn on AutoMedic with AutoAmmo and AutoAmmo is made like that, once you turn on, it turn off again to prevent crashes also... Maybe that is the problem your using AutoMedic and turning AutoAmmo on, They aren't really friendly together aaha, but Thanks for the feedback
No im not able to turn auto ammo on at all, when i click on it, nothing happens. I'll try it without using auto medic and see if it still crashes, thanks
Old 09/10/2012, 19:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by longdaddy View Post
No im not able to turn auto ammo on at all, when i click on it, nothing happens. I'll try it without using auto medic and see if it still crashes, thanks
As I'm saying, AutoAmmo is made for it to turn OFF after turning it ON instantly to prevent crashing.
EDIT: Okay I just found out what you meant, will fix for next version thanks!

--> In Next Version Coming At the moment: Single Char Passwords and SuperCar <--

EDIT: Player OPK Fixed for next version!
Old 09/10/2012, 22:38   #20

Crashes when i use the weapon binder, and may i suggest adding unlimited ammo? nice work, and thanks!
Old 09/10/2012, 22:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by FroobCaik View Post
Crashes when i use the weapon binder, and may i suggest adding unlimited ammo? nice work, and thanks!
Weapon Binder is only visual... Any damage causing with weapons or even shooting may disconnect you from the Server.... Only some PX items may work and the Binoculars ( DS_Telescope ) for Artillery. Unl Ammo will maybe be added on the next version I'm currently working on Zombie Hacks Thanks for the feedback!