Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 18:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Vindictus] - First impressions

Discussion on [Vindictus] - First impressions within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
[Vindictus] - First impressions

So, has anyone been able to play it so far? If so, what program did you use to make it work? AOL, proXPN or others? I've been only recieving different errors related to server instability (Disconnected from server, time response from server delayed, etc etc).
Old 09/16/2010, 16:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
I've been trying to login using HotSpot Shield,because I am from Europe , but anyway , I get dissconnect everytime I press Start Game x_x
Old 09/16/2010, 17:02   #3

I am playing on East server right now via AOL
Old 09/17/2010, 17:43   #4

Same. Was using AOL on East last night.

It's fine solo but I was getting a terrible ping when I partied with anyone because it's P2P.

And I've a decent connection. 20mbit ADSL in Ireland so I'm closer than most Europeans.

I wonder if other AOL'rs partied, would the ping still be bad?
Old 09/17/2010, 17:52   #5

elite*gold: 100
i guess no. im gathering euroraids on east. if you are lvl 10+ let me know in pm
Old 09/17/2010, 23:58   #6

What is AOL ? and how the method of use?
Old 09/25/2010, 20:30   #7

I play in West and Character Ugly Looking, game play its unique, and kinda boring.

The Poor thin about this game is THE CHARACTER LOOK **** UGLY.
Not many face to choose from. all character look almost the same.
Old 09/26/2010, 08:01   #8

i used AOL for login the game...but the problem with AOL is all your internet programes will run with AOL connection...so all will be slow...cuz it with a proxy

and i login too with Proxifier ...and it the best for me..cuz it make Vindictus only work with the proxy..and all other programe work with your normal connection

and i used SocksCap_2.40 for login too...and it work fine

i mean there is more of ways to enter the game..but all is slow...cuz Vindictus is p2p game

about the game...it realy nice...u can play it until C9 or Tera online come with english version
Old 09/27/2010, 06:26   #9

well if anyone dont wanna play nomore. plz feel free to pm me your acc or a beta key . i would like to try it out...... i dont mind paying if you do have a working key