Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 02:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[KR] Can't connect to Test Server?

Discussion on [KR] Can't connect to Test Server? within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[KR] Can't connect to Test Server?

I was able to obtain a KR Nexon account... quite a long time ago. I am able to play all of the KR Nexon games I have tried so far, but for some strange reason, the test server for Vindictus isn't allowing me in.

I can play on the official KR Vindictus server with no problems, but when I try the test one, it just won't let me in. Do I have to sign-up for the test server?

Yes, I am using a VPN to connect, and yes the locale of my laptop is set to Korea. After I put in my secondary password, it doesn't move me to the character creation/selection screen. It just sits there, and after awhile it gives me something like "Connection with the game server disconnected due to network error" or something like "Network connection delayed. Please try again later." And yes, the test server is currently opened right now.

Anyone know what might be happening? Any help is much appreciated.
Old 11/21/2015, 01:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
From what I am seeing on my end it's update looping which is normally caused by incorrect timezone and locale settings in Windows. Normally setting them to Korea fixes the problem however on Windows 10 it's not for me. So I'm investigating that right now. ALSO I just updated the KR English patch today so have that handy :3 If I can get the Test Server going I will be updating Kai, Vella, and Karok's revamp into the patch.

But in regards to your issue. That's normal for the Test Server. It's set that way to be harder to log in outside of Korea. So it's a luck of the draw to get in.

Another thing it can be is that your VPN doesn't give you a good performance. I use Mudfish Networks for my VPN. It's kinda like WTFast in terms of performance considering when I raid with Koreans I only lag by 1 second which is very manageable for me. Instead of paying monthly for the VPN I pay based on traffic. Since game traffic online for gaming is.....VERY little $10 can easily last you 3-5 months since that's about 100GB of traffic.
Thanks
1 User