Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > Video Art
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YouTube Editor looking for Work!!

Discussion on YouTube Editor looking for Work!! within the Video Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
YouTube Editor looking for Work!!

Hi.
My name is Neukku and im 18 Years old.
Im Editing Clips and upload them on Youtube.

Now im searching for new work.
I want to edit for other guys and i do this for free!

I edit nearly all games.

For more Information just add me in Steam. (kamenicaadin)

or write me here a PM.
Old 09/28/2013, 23:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
write it here
Old 09/29/2013, 11:27   #3

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to work in Map editor??? Please!!
03/26/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi people, I need can with map editor! Please, how I do height.raw? Please! Thanks and excuse my english :) Thanks, thanks, thanks!
[Release] ActionWalker - cq_action helper (doesn't work as an editor - only viewer!)
11/10/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Hi guys. I coded this half year ago, but I didn't find any more free time to develop it more. it's helper tool that might help you understand how cq_action works, however it's not fully done and only few action types are implemented. I will give source code to anyone who is interested in it and wants to make it usable for editing/adding/deleting/whatever of the cq_action. usage: just fill up the fields on the top of the window with mysql user/pass/host-name.
HELP [NPC shop editor] i dunno how to make this thing work
09/30/2009 - Flyff - 0 Replies
hi guys:handsdown: i was hopin u guys would teach me how to use NPC shop editor(i have the shop what now??)what should i do with the sql file??pls help off topic i need to learn how to use automaton... i know it uses commands but wich commands does any1 have a command list???:rolleyes: another off topic does any1 know when is the version 14 comin out??I m really anxious peace dudes:mofo:
does the old monster editor work on the new BMR?
04/09/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey i wanted mobs not to attack me in dung, i use to have monster editor but i want to know if it will work in the BMR. can someone please tell me if it will, and if it wont, can you tell me what i need please. ty btw im new to this site so plz no insults