Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > Video Art
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a personal Video Editor !

Discussion on Looking for a personal Video Editor ! within the Video Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

sup guys

I am working for a eSports site, and getting my new projects done in a few weeks, i even have YT channel.

Now i am looking for a experienced Video Editor, who can create stuff all around Interviews, LoL Ingame footage and YT Intros ! You will °work° as a personal Editor for myself, means you get the chance to get original footage before anybody else can see it for the eSports site AND meet most of the Pro Player in League of Legends !

Why am i doing this ?
As everybody i have a reallife, and i simply cannot afford all the time to do everything bymyself! Thats why i am looking for a video editor, that can do things only for me.

Will i get paid ?
Currently, no. You get the chance to work for a Editor of a big eSports site, and meet most of the Pro Player, or working on Videos which get over 100k views in a week. ofc there will be some rewards for your work, like Paysafecards, or Hardware or something else, but right now i cannot afford to pay you monthly !

So if you are interested in working with me, please contact me via PM togheter with a video you made/edited, and we will discuss things out !

If you have any further question, feel free to ask me
Old 03/03/2013, 17:24   #2

elite*gold: 207
Received Thanks: 15,391
Here you can request Videoart and look for a Video Editor:

#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/19/2013 - Artist Trading - 7 Replies
sup guys I am working for a eSports site, and getting my new projects done in a few weeks, i even have YT channel. Now i am looking for a experienced Video Editor, who can create stuff all around Interviews, LoL Ingame footage and YT Intros ! You will °work° as a personal Editor for myself, means you get the chance to get original footage before anybody else can see it for the eSports site AND meet most of the Pro Player in League of Legends ! Why am i doing this ? As everybody i have...
[S] Video Editor
02/02/2013 - Call of Duty - 4 Replies
Hallo Epvp Wie im Topic schon geschrieben suche ich einen Video Editor Da ich nich nicht so viel erfahrung habe mit -Sony Vegas -Cinema 4D Ich hoffe hier im Forum ist einer der es kann und sich netterweise zur Verfügung stellt. Euer Channel wird natürlich Verlinkt !
[S] Video Editor
12/22/2011 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Aloha liebe epvper, Und zwar suche ich jemanden der mit Sony Vegas und Adobe After Effects umgehen kann und mit mir zusammen Clips bearbeitet oder jemanden der sie mir bearbeitet. Gedacht sind viele Projekte wie Montagen und OCE´s. Wird hier doch bestimmt jemanden geben der es kostenlos macht oder? :) Bei interesse bitte eine PM an mich. PS: Einzelheiten kann man ja per SKype etc klären :)
Best Video Editor
01/05/2010 - Off Topic - 11 Replies
ehm , hi xD i dont know if this is the right section to espone my "problem" i've tried sony vegas to modify a video of s4 legaue screened , exported in .avi good quality , but 3 minutes of video 760 mb . this is the problem , and this is what im asking is there a good video editor that export video in good quality and low mb ? ^^