Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best UO Free Shard Alive!

Discussion on Best UO Free Shard Alive! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best UO Free Shard Alive!

It's been a long time since 1998. Twelve years. Maybe you remember the battles in Deceit. Maybe you had your best times dueling on the top of Wrong. You know you'll never forget what "Vas Ort Flam" and "Corp Por" mean, what they do, and what you did with them and your best hally. Or maybe you suited up in an dexxer suit, deadly poisoned a kryss and made all the mages cry. We all remember it, the crew we ran with. Some of them are here. At UO:Retribution, we're recreating the era between T2A and the Renaissance. Precasting. Insta hit. We have a playerbase that grows weekly, full of players that haven't logged in for 10 years. We are bringing back some of the most hardcore PvPers from a long past era of the greatest PvP/MMO ever to hit the net, and combining them with some of the most talented players on freeshards today- all overseen by a staff who is totally committed to keeping the action fast and furious. Have a lot going on irl? Skill gains are reasonable, a little macroing and you'll be ready to hit the streets of Vesper looking for an Order/Chaos war. Events are held nearly daily, with challenging boss monsters, and loot drops to ensure you make your push for the richest player on the shard. Capture the flag? Double Domination? We've got that. Or, prove you're the best of the best in one of our 1v1 or 2v2 tournaments. The glory of the t2a era can be attained again at UO:Retribution.

Face it- it's in your blood. Now log in and shed some.

Useful information
Shard name: UO: Retribution
Shard IP: login.uoRetribution.com
Shard Port: 2593

IRC server: irc.UORetribution.com
Channel: #Retribution
Port: 6667
mIRC Quick Connect: /s irc.uoretribution.com-j #Retribution

Shard site: UORetribution.com
Client download & more info on the website!