Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ENG] Pokémon GO Review

Discussion on [ENG] Pokémon GO Review within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
[ENG] Pokémon GO Review

Pokemon GO is the next big step for Pokemon and Nintendo for the mobile gaming. As the
Nintendo market value went up 7.5 billion dollars since the launch of Pokemon go.
Honestly, I wanted to see even more when I heard that it was in calibration with google. It
sounded very promising as I'm a big fan of Pokemon I just wanted to play asap.

Pokemon Go started as an April Fools joke by google maps and they called it Pokemon Challenge
and it encourages players to travel around the world to complete their Pokedex.
However, Pokemon GO is not a joke and it's fully fledged application that it's pretty amazing and decent
how this game works is pretty easy and requires a bit of exercise. To find new Pokemon you have to
travel to places. When you boot up the game you can customize your character a bit, it also provides you with some
preset clothing and hat colors. After you created the character. The professor introduces you to
3 starting Pokemon for you to choose from. I chose Charmander as it is one of the best and loved
by the community.
As I said this game is made so you need to travel around so you could find new Pokemon that
are planted nearby, usually, the Pokemon are find and influenced by their particular location
for instance, water type Pokemon are usually found near water.
When you find a Pokemon you can try to catch it by aiming your phone at the spot and tapping the screen
and wait until you capture it. It doesn't take a lot of time to capture so you won't look like an idiot
in public.
Not to mention you can also come across other players or any NPC's and challenge them to a battle!
or offer a trade. Battling and trading is very similar to any other Pokemon games.
But the only thing is different that the attack is automatic and simple, a lot of people got mad that the
battle system is very simple and has almost no features in it which makes it boring but
after all the game is made for you to catch the Pokemon and to move around. If you are
traveling or just walking around and you are bored best thing would be to just take out your phone
and start playing. After all, it is free and it's well made with decent graphics and awesome sound
tracks.

Download here:

Appstore:
Playstore:
Old 07/14/2016, 05:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
I can't stop playing this game now
Old 07/14/2016, 05:12   #3

elite*gold: 2700
Received Thanks: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranh Phong Canh View Post