Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nuketown 2025 - Made for real-life paintballing!

Discussion on Nuketown 2025 - Made for real-life paintballing! within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,768
Nuketown 2025 - Made for real-life paintballing!

Yes, I know as soon as you read the title you thought It'd be too good to be true. But no! As of now, there is an accurate recreation of the popular Black Ops 2 map, Nuketown 2025! And the best part of it is, you can play it one on one with a friend! The masterpiece design was opened last week at the paintballing grounds in Illinois. Everything which you'd imagine to be in Nuketown is there; the sign, the big yellow bus, the two houses! (***, those give me the worst memories of being sniped through those windows)

The video below shows footage of two people recently joining the action -

It seems that virtual reality is closer than we think!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2013, 16:06   #2

elite*gold: 93
wow, this seems awesome, sadly i'm from germany. Won't go to USA just to try this, i guess. But actually the picture reminds me more on Nuketown, from Black Ops, not nuketown 2025
Old 05/21/2013, 17:21   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by sk1ll3r25 View Post
wow, this seems awesome, sadly i'm from germany. Won't go to USA just to try this, i guess. But actually the picture reminds me more on Nuketown, from Black Ops, not nuketown 2025
Yeah, the video which I attached shows how realistic is looks too.
Old 05/23/2013, 14:00   #4

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,815
Looks really cool, maybe I'm gonna visit it when I'm in the US.
Old 05/29/2013, 19:23   #5

elite*gold: 0
who cleans up the mess after the round? xD