Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Discussion on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,181
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will return to the game scene with a new game that is the result of a new partnership between Activision and Nickelodeon.

Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael were not only the names of the artists from the Renaissance period, they are turtles, and they are fightining against criminal in New York city.

We will do it again with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in the next game, which is a product of Activision and Nickelodeon partnership, which will be a download title for PC, PSN and XBLA and will be named Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. Game is developing by Red Fly Studio known by port of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 on the Wii, and the target release date is determined by the summer of this year. How the game currently looks like you can see in its first trailer.

New information states that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is just the first in a series of three games that will result from the partnership Activision and Nickelodeon, and for now it is not known whether all belong to the TMNT franchise. The fact is that the license for the game with the popular turtles so far been in the hands of Ubisoft, but we do not know, where and when the love between them and Nickelodeon snapped.
Old 03/05/2013, 20:00   #2

Received Thanks: 7,682
YES YES YES **** YES!

Turtles on a new engine !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2013, 23:55   #3

Received Thanks: 1,181
soon man, soon