Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Konami: European Headquarters planned

Discussion on Konami: European Headquarters planned within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,352
Konami: European Headquarters planned

Recently a French gaming magazine reported, that the Japanese publisher Konami plans to withdraw from Europe and hence had to close the current central office in Frankfurt am Main together with three branch offices in France, England and Spain. Today, the exact opposite has been announced from within the ranks of mentioned publisher - a new centre for Europe is being planned. These new headquarters are supposed to maintain optimal marketing and to relieve already existing branch offices, which retain the regional responsibility and furthermore are meant to represent the key to success.

"The April of 2013 is going to be a significant mark in history of KONAMI, as a new European centre will be opened on schedule. This creates a new chapter for KONAMI, because we strive to satisfy any needs of different territories", said the president of Konami Entertainment Ltd. - Shinji Hirano.

Original source:
Attached Images
File Type: png asd.png (12.2 KB, 43 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wildspirit's TOP/PKO project headquarters
12/27/2022 - Foreign Games - 31 Replies
THIS IS FOR THE GAME: Tales of Pirate aka Pirate King Online Whats New: added Auto-howler with Multi-Window support (05/11/2009) *** added Auto-howler for Champions (05/09/2009) removed anti "Anti-Bot" (no longer needed, they removed it in the game) Whats Old:
[PWO] Hacking Headquarters
01/02/2014 - Pokemon - 20 Replies
Thats right guys, PWODarkhacker is back :mofo: i havent been here in a couple weeks. When I 1st started out here I was selling PWO hacks such as Unlimited Evolution, Level up, and double clienting. And during that time, i made some enemies here. But I wanna put that aside, and wanna get Epvp's hacking community to help find lost hacks like Money, XP, etc. Just post here and share your ideas if you have any adept knowledge on this kind of stuff. NOTE: Im working on finding a money hack as we...
Not legit GCPH hacks planned?
11/13/2011 - Grand Chase - 9 Replies
**EDIT** Fix the Title to "No legit GCPH hacks planned?" I have good english grammar, it's just a typo. Just a question, almost all GCPH/Global hacks out there aren't working for GCPH itself. Is there a hacker working on a GCPH now? I ain't forcing them. Just asking. Plus, i can't use hacks even of others will work in GCPH--Ayup, i'm a 32bit user. Is there a way to use 64bit hacks in a 32bit computer?
Clone Wars sooner than planned
08/11/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Althought release date was originally planned at late Q4's, open-beta of new SOE's (Sony Online Entertainment) MMO in Star Wars' universe is going live at September. Clone Wars Adventures is yet another game based on george lucas' realm and storyline. Unlike other games, CWA is taking everything in a softer way, serving us truly cartoon graphics with grotesquely designed characters. Game will be free but, as in every Sony's product, to taste all the aspects of their title, you'll have to...
[Planned Projects] Dekaron Software Development
12/03/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Project Died